• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Where can I find pink suspenders?

NukeMeSlowly

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2006
Messages
860
Reaction score
6
I am looking for solid pink suspenders (or pink with a very subtle pattern) in cotton or silk. I looked at Thurston but I am not too keen on boxcloth for the summer time.

Any tips would be appreciated.
 

TCN

Distinguished Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
1,505
Reaction score
2
The last time I was in the Chicago Ralph Lauren store, they had them; but I can't remember if it was hot pink or light pink. I may be at the Detroit store today, I'd be happy to check there for you.
 

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Joined
Mar 10, 2006
Messages
6,808
Reaction score
777
I would bet our friend Richard at Thurston could whip you up a pair. I just ordered a pair in crayon blue and a pair in amethyst. He is customizing them with dark brown keepers and nickel hardware.
 

NukeMeSlowly

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2006
Messages
860
Reaction score
6
Originally Posted by TCN
The last time I was in the Chicago Ralph Lauren store, they had them; but I can't remember if it was hot pink or light pink. I may be at the Detroit store today, I'd be happy to check there for you.

That is extremely generous of you. I would greatly appreciate it.
 

NukeMeSlowly

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2006
Messages
860
Reaction score
6
Originally Posted by aportnoy
I would bet our friend Richard at Thurston could whip you up a pair. I just ordered a pair in crayon blue and a pair in amethyst. He is customizing them with dark brown keepers and nickel hardware.

Could you tell me what are the costs involved with going custom with Richard at Thurston? Thanks.
 

Tomasso

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2006
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
15
Paul Stuart has carried them in the past.
 

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Messages
14,912
Reaction score
99
I think I have a light pink pair of Trafalgar braces with blue pindots I might be willing to part with. I will check and let you know if you're interested. Probably unused or barely used.
 

NukeMeSlowly

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2006
Messages
860
Reaction score
6
Originally Posted by j
I think I have a light pink pair of Trafalgar braces with blue pindots I might be willing to part with. I will check and let you know if you're interested. Probably unused or barely used.

Thanks. Please keep me posted.
 

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

  • Disposable surgical mask

  • White cotton mask

  • Linen-lined mask

  • "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

  • Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

  • Solid color silk mask

  • "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

  • Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

  • Denim mask

  • Face shield


Results are only viewable after voting.

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
442,299
Messages
9,551,539
Members
199,841
Latest member
Duong_D
Top