• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where can i find jeans with a 29' length?

Izod32

Reaction score
I want the length to be 29' because that is perfect. 28' is way too short and 30' is a bit long. Most jeans are minimum 30'x30'. I saw Gap has some online with 28x28 and bought them but saw that they were way too short. I know Gap have some with length 29' but they were sold out in every jean as you cannot click on it.

The perfect jean size i'm looking for is 29x29 or 30x29. Most stores like Gap and Levi only have length in an even number such as 30, 32 , 34 etc but the 28' online was too short as i found out when i bought it.

Does anyone know whats a good place to buy jeans with a 29' length? If i get a 30' length, i would have to cut or fold it because its too long but when i do this, it looks real horrible.

I thought levi's had them but they are usually 30' length and i cannot find any 29'.

Can someone help me? I am from new york if that matters.

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Go to a tailor. Or you can go to a tailor. Dude, go to a tailor. Hey, a tailor might work. A tailor might be able to do it for you. Dude, maybe try a tailor? Hey, I think you should go to a tailor.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Holy shizzle dude I don't think you'll ever find those, may have to go bespoke.

nemo

Reaction score
Buy long, and have it altered, it's not that expensive, it's worth it. You may not even be 29.

rostam

Reaction score
Levi's shrink to fit jeans in 31x32 should theoretically shrink to 30x29

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Izod32
I want the length to be 29' because that is perfect. 28' is way too short and 30' is a bit long. Most jeans are minimum 30'x30'. I saw Gap has some online with 28x28 and bought them but saw that they were way too short. I know Gap have some with length 29' but they were sold out in every jean as you cannot click on it.

The perfect jean size i'm looking for is 29x29 or 30x29. Most stores like Gap and Levi only have length in an even number such as 30, 32 , 34 etc but the 28' online was too short as i found out when i bought it.

Does anyone know whats a good place to buy jeans with a 29' length? If i get a 30' length, i would have to cut or fold it because its too long but when i do this, it looks real horrible.

I thought levi's had them but they are usually 30' length and i cannot find any 29'.

Can someone help me? I am from new york if that matters.

What the **** is your deal?

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Solution:

Get large jeans with a waist size totalling 29'' (in other words, 58'' waist).
Buy x 2 pairs.
Orient horizontally and sew the sides shut and then sew these two together like hinges.
Cut off leg pieces, sew that shut on both sides.
Now just snip open the top and bottom (formerly the outer left and right thighs of the jeans, when oriented vertically).
Voila, 29'' inseam.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ohshit. luckily, i have a pair for sale:
peru+World%27s+Largest+Jeans.jpg
takes a really ******* long time to develop fades, though. you need little helpers to rub them a bit. kind of like those birds that pick clean the teeth of alligators.
The+worlds+largest+jeans+3.jpg

Izod32

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Gap usually have 29' normally online? I see it has jeans with 29' length but its all sold out so i'm wondering if its the holiday season which is why this happened.

Vaio

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Izod32
Does anyone know if Gap usually have 29' normally online? I see it has jeans with 29' length but its all sold out so i'm wondering if its the holiday season which is why this happened.

... are you trolling or did you not read other's responses.

Get a pair of 30'' or anything longer than 29'' and get it hemmed. Problem solved.

pseudonym

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm glad I'm aware of clothing knowledge.

I swear some people have never heard of a tailor. [/elitist]

nemo

Reaction score
Could be the case that for most guys getting/going to a tailor is a tough task.

cowsareforeating

Reaction score
you can mail your jeans to SE and i think even to BiG...

and apparently there is a lot of bread for hungry troll.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics