Where can i find jeans with a 29' length?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Izod32, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Izod32

Izod32 Active Member

I want the length to be 29' because that is perfect. 28' is way too short and 30' is a bit long. Most jeans are minimum 30'x30'. I saw Gap has some online with 28x28 and bought them but saw that they were way too short. I know Gap have some with length 29' but they were sold out in every jean as you cannot click on it.

The perfect jean size i'm looking for is 29x29 or 30x29. Most stores like Gap and Levi only have length in an even number such as 30, 32 , 34 etc but the 28' online was too short as i found out when i bought it.

Does anyone know whats a good place to buy jeans with a 29' length? If i get a 30' length, i would have to cut or fold it because its too long but when i do this, it looks real horrible.

I thought levi's had them but they are usually 30' length and i cannot find any 29'.

Can someone help me? I am from new york if that matters.

2. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Go to a tailor. Or you can go to a tailor. Dude, go to a tailor. Hey, a tailor might work. A tailor might be able to do it for you. Dude, maybe try a tailor? Hey, I think you should go to a tailor.

3. jet

jet Persian Bro

Holy shizzle dude I don't think you'll ever find those, may have to go bespoke.

4. nemo

nemo Senior member

Buy long, and have it altered, it's not that expensive, it's worth it. You may not even be 29.

5. tamz0r

tamz0r Member

fold up the cuffs perhaps? i dunno *shrugs*

6. rostam

rostam New Member

Levi's shrink to fit jeans in 31x32 should theoretically shrink to 30x29

7. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

I want the length to be 29' because that is perfect. 28' is way too short and 30' is a bit long. Most jeans are minimum 30'x30'. I saw Gap has some online with 28x28 and bought them but saw that they were way too short. I know Gap have some with length 29' but they were sold out in every jean as you cannot click on it.

The perfect jean size i'm looking for is 29x29 or 30x29. Most stores like Gap and Levi only have length in an even number such as 30, 32 , 34 etc but the 28' online was too short as i found out when i bought it.

Does anyone know whats a good place to buy jeans with a 29' length? If i get a 30' length, i would have to cut or fold it because its too long but when i do this, it looks real horrible.

I thought levi's had them but they are usually 30' length and i cannot find any 29'.

Can someone help me? I am from new york if that matters.

What the fuck is your deal?

8. softy

softy Senior member

Solution:

Get large jeans with a waist size totalling 29'' (in other words, 58'' waist).
    Buy x 2 pairs.
    Orient horizontally and sew the sides shut and then sew these two together like hinges.
    Cut off leg pieces, sew that shut on both sides.
    Now just snip open the top and bottom (formerly the outer left and right thighs of the jeans, when oriented vertically).
    Voila, 29'' inseam.

9. kiya

kiya Brand Representative Affiliate Vendor

You guys are nuts.
    The guy is looking for jeans with a 29 FOOT long inseam!

10. softy

softy Senior member

ohshit. luckily, i have a pair for sale: [​IMG] takes a really fucking long time to develop fades, though. you need little helpers to rub them a bit. kind of like those birds that pick clean the teeth of alligators. [​IMG]

11. Izod32

Izod32 Active Member

Does anyone know if Gap usually have 29' normally online? I see it has jeans with 29' length but its all sold out so i'm wondering if its the holiday season which is why this happened.

12. Vaio

Vaio Senior member

Does anyone know if Gap usually have 29' normally online? I see it has jeans with 29' length but its all sold out so i'm wondering if its the holiday season which is why this happened.

... are you trolling or did you not read other's responses.

Get a pair of 30'' or anything longer than 29'' and get it hemmed. Problem solved.

13. pseudonym

pseudonym Senior member

I'm glad I'm aware of clothing knowledge.

I swear some people have never heard of a tailor. [/elitist]

14. nemo

nemo Senior member

Could be the case that for most guys getting/going to a tailor is a tough task.

15. cowsareforeating

cowsareforeating Senior member

you can mail your jeans to SE and i think even to BiG...

and apparently there is a lot of bread for hungry troll.