Where can I find info on Attolini, Borelli suits?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by kolecho, Feb 5, 2005.

1. kolecho

kolecho Senior member

I am doing some research for my first bespoke suit. What books or magazines feature some cuts from Italian makers like Attolini, Borelli, Kiton etc.?

Pictures and description would be useful. I am trying to do some research on them before I commission my first bespoke suit.

On a related note, do you think WW Chan can do an Italian silhouette ala Attolini or Borelli?

2. uriahheep

uriahheep Senior member

3. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Where are you located? Because you can always go to stores that carry Neapolitan made / styled sartorial garb.

Jon.

4. kolecho

kolecho Senior member

I am in Singapore. I don't think I can find anything Neapolitan here, food aside [​IMG]

5. uriahheep

uriahheep Senior member

You could always ask WW Chan. Asian tailors are usually flexible in terms of styling and special requests. There's no guarantee, even if they agree to do these requests, that the outcome will be the same as it may be if you were to go to a Neapolitan tailor, but considering Chan's price it may be worth a try.

6. WJTW

WJTW Well-Known Member

In Singapore, there is something called Raffles Tailor. I am not sure about its quality, though. I think it is where television stations go to for most of their suit and tuxedo requirements, although this isn't necessarily a good way to judge its quality.

WJTW