Where can i find an all black track jacket?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jinx, Jul 16, 2004.

1. jinx

jinx Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a cotton/polyister jacket in black. Like a tight fitting hoodie with no hood. Sort of like this Dior, except in black: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....c=photo P.S. whats the difference between Christian Dior and Dior Homme? Thanks

2. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

That jacket was one of those licensed goods in the 80's, etc.

Christian Dior is the entire company which is owned by LVMH. Dior Homme is a branch of Christian Dior but usually considered a seperate entity specifically for men. It is designed by Heid Slimane.

Christian Dior as a brand is designed by John Galliano, and is for women's wear.

3. jinx

jinx Well-Known Member

hmmm... I have a pink short sleeve dress shirt that says christain dior on the tag. I hope its not a girls shirt [​IMG] It buttons like a mens shirt...

4. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

No, Dior Homme was created fairly recently. There were men's items produced under license with the Christian Dior name. Dior Homme has always been very expensive. Also present was a label called Christian Dior Homme or Chemises. Both were licenses. If it is the women's high end it should be called Christian Dior Boutique. [​IMG]

5. bigbadbuff

bigbadbuff Senior member

I saw a couple that fit the bill in Saks this weekend (one by D&G and one by Theory), if you have a good Saks near you check there.