• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where can i find a t shirt like this New Orleans saints one?

VictorC

Reaction score

4.55 into the film Clint Eastwood is wearing a New Orleans Saints t shirt. It kind of ends at the elbows so is a bit longer than a t shirt but not quite 3/4 length.

Im assuming it is a NFL one. I just like the North American style and this is kind of it? Where could i get something like this. There new shirt dont really resemble this though!

VictorC

Reaction score
Originally Posted by grouper
new orleans thrift stores?

Im not from that part of town. I was hoping i could go into a sports shop, but i guess that was wishful thinking.

alexwgoody

Reaction score
My dad used to wear those all the time (but for the Raiders) and gave me his... I've looked hard to find shirts like them with or without a team logo and they simply aren't made anymore- sucks

VictorC

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saul Silver
This is an interesting request...

Thanks, i was thinking some might not be bothered to click on a youtube vid.

But i was thinking Franklyn and marshall might do something similar. Dont seem to have anything this season but might have designs similar to the NFL one in the past

VictorC

Reaction score
Originally Posted by alexwgoody
My dad used to wear those all the time (but for the Raiders) and gave me his... I've looked hard to find shirts like them with or without a team logo and they simply aren't made anymore- sucks

Frustratin why they dont make vintage and retro t shirts. I see so many t shirts online but dont see anything i like.

Why fix it if it isnt broken?

joz411no

Reaction score
New Orleans Native/Saints Fan here. I had one of those, as child, around the time that movie was made. It's vintage now. You'd have to either go to the Saints/NFL website and look that one up or hope to run across it on eBay. Googling vintage NFL wears might yield some results. Good Luck.

VictorC

Reaction score
Originally Posted by joz411no
New Orleans Native/Saints Fan here. I had one of those, as child, around the time that movie was made. It's vintage now. You'd have to either go to the Saints/NFL website and look that one up or hope to run across it on eBay. Googling vintage NFL wears might yield some results. Good Luck.

Thanks. Its even hard to get pics of it to show up. Thats why i had to resort to a youtube vid. In an ideal world id give lots of pics.

I think they should make t shirts that look like this again as most of the t shirtsi see dont do it for me mostly.

The vintage one would look good with a baseball jacket i think. But i have noticed there are lots of womens one that look good and not mens. I mean the arms coming to the elbow look good IMO, and not too short or too long, as in 3/4 length.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads