• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where can I find a replacement to my beloved shorts?!

aerovez

Reaction score
They are a 50/50 linen/silk blend and I absolutely love them, but alas, I cannot find them anywhere online. Are there alternative brands that offer a linen/silk blend and 5" or smaller inseam?
IMG_20200520_083359.jpg
IMG_20200520_083410.jpg IMG_20200520_083421.jpg

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any tailor who does MTM or bespoke should easily be able to recreate those.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
These are a 6" inseam, which is what your shorts are labeled. They are linen/ hemp, not linen/ silk, but feel of the fabric is going to depend on many other things, aside from fiber composition. I also don't know how those Polo shorts are cut. These are a bit loose and baggy compared to "mainstream" shorts nowadays, which are like cut more like slim chinos. But I think they look good. I have these plus the same model in brown.

FWIW, I'm a size 30 in the waist. The size chart says I could go for a small or medium, but I think small was the way to go. Medium would prob be too baggy.

W03_83f66987-11d3-47bb-9b65-15642381c6d5_1024x.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads