1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Where can I buy non-square tipped Knit Ties

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by af1snaikboi, Aug 8, 2012.

1. af1snaikboi

af1snaikboi Well-Known Member

Where can I buy non-square tipped Knit Ties that are affordable (Under $30 if possible) Most that I've seen are square tipped :nodding:

2. FlaneurNYC

FlaneurNYC Well-Known Member

3. davesmith

davesmith Well-Known Member

Don't think it is possible, except maybe eBay or a thrift store. I doubt even B&S can help you here.

4. taxgenius

taxgenius Well-Known Member

Used Howard Yount on B&S.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
  5. Nonchalant

Nonchalant Member

I just bought a very nice silk knit with pointed tip from the Robert Talbott Outlet in Gilroy, CA. $35. before sale knock down. They had a few different colors but not a lot of choices. I'm sure you can find their contact info online.