1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Where can I buy high quality made to measure suits under $700?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by BullionBro, Dec 29, 2012.

1. BullionBro

BullionBro Well-Known Member

Any online store that sells high quality made to measure suits under $700?

or any high quality suits i can buy online that can be easily altered to fit me perfectly?

I need to buy about 4 suits.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  2. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

Kent Wang will be close to $700. Great value if you know what you are doing, and a somewhat foolproof fitting system.

3. guyonmedal

guyonmedal New Member

With all respect, I personally wouldn't spend almost $3,000 to buy suits on-line from an unknown. If you want to go that route, though, take a suit that you own that you like and that fits well, together with a picture of yourself, both to send to prospective tailors. Call the tailor and introduce yourself to him, Tell him about your lifestyle. Order one first, get all the necessary adjustments, then use it as a prototype for others.

Personally I've gotten nearly all my clothes thru a Hong Kong tailor rep for 30 years, often for less $$$ than you're considering. Thai tailors are out there. For new purchases, a phone call and fabric selection are generally all that's needed. Tailors are like barbers; the better they know you, the better they serve you.

Hope this helps.

3 people like this.
  4. XKxRome0ox

XKxRome0ox Senior member

great first post