• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where are all the EG sale shoe reports?

jmatt

Reaction score
Am I the only one who actually ordered shoes from this sale? Has Edward Green fallen from favor without my knowledge?

Has anyone else ordered and received their shoes yet?

Bic Pentameter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jmatt
Am I the only one who actually ordered shoes from this sale? Has Edward Green fallen from favor without my knowledge?

Has anyone else ordered and received their shoes yet?

I ordered, but haven't received yet. If anything, you are simply the favored one.....

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bic Pentameter
I ordered, but haven't received yet. If anything, you are simply the favored one.....

Ditto - ordered 2 pair, and haven't received either.

jmatt

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kronik
Ditto - ordered 2 pair, and haven't received either.
Perhaps I was randomly lucky to get my order so promptly.

Frittata

Reaction score
They told me today that they'll send my Ladbroke at the end of the week ...

bengal-stripe

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bic Pentameter
I think, I should apply to Edward Green as a packer during the Sale (to be paid in shoes). That would get the parcels out somewhat quicker.

I could add little notes to the shoes, like "iammatt, that should go well with your new Rubenacci coat" or "aportnoy, I see your "˜Shoe Addicts Anonymous' group isn't working".

It's all about the personal touch.

jjl5000

Reaction score
Still waiting for mine (Gladstone & Berkeley).

jjgold

Reaction score
I ordered a pair...But they said it could take up to 8 weeks...that means I have seven more to go.

hbb1283

Reaction score
My card was just charged and it usually takes at least a couple of days for it to show on-line. Hopefully that means that I have some shoes and belts in the mail. Considering the state of the $ in relation to the GBP, the price was less than expected as I purchased two belts and a pair of shoes and trees.

Frittata

Reaction score
they are arrived ....
bounce2.gif

Ladbroke - 888 last - in acorn.....
I keep them this night in bed.....

Leaveitothexperts

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Frittata
they are arrived ....
bounce2.gif

Ladbroke - 888 last - in acorn.....
I keep them this night in bed.....

Don't know whether I should be pleased or dissappointed that I am still not at this stage in my affection for and affairs with shoes . . .

Gherkins

Reaction score
Yes! They are here! Haven't opened the package yet, but inside I'll find a pair of Lichfields in Burnt Pine.
Sorry guys, gotta go...
bounce2.gif

jmatt

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Percy Trimmer
Do they lower the sale price as the sale progresses?
LOL! Lower the sale price!?! LOL

Seriously - in my experience the most desireable shoes are sold in the first 4 hours. Many U.S. based fans find themselves out of luck if they wait to order until they normally wake up, as that's already too late in the day in London.

I'm sure some shoes in odd sizes and less desireable color/last combinations are still available a bit longer though.

bengal-stripe

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Percy Trimmer
Do they lower the sale price as the sale progresses?
They do. Maybe not for all styles, but certain models get marked down another 50 quid or so, as the Sale progresses.

That might happen this week (3 weeks into the Sale), or next week. Phone them up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads