1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

When it comes to a woman: Is there a thin line between love and hate?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Soph, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Soph

Soph Senior member

In order for a woman to hate you does that mean she love's you too?

Do women love drama? The Emotional up and downs?

I've had 3 women in my life say they hate me sometimes but that's also why they like me? WTH?

2. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Some women love drama. I've met those that do and those that don't, but more that do. I put up with the drama once when I was younger but have since vowed to never do it again. A little sex really isn't worth the headaches. FWIW, I've only had one woman say she hates me. Then again, you have ~10 years on me so I'm sure I'll catch-up :p

3. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    I subscribe to the circular theory of emotion: rather than love and hate being on opposite ends of a linear path, they are closely situated on a continuous loop. Love and hate are but a miniscule distant apart. That's why we sometimes hate those we love; but conversely, how easy it is to love those we hate. (Damn hippies!)

4. Soph

Soph Senior member

Yes, I would think in order to hate someone, you have to have some type of emotional connection with them that they have wronged you in some way and its hurt you; you don't hate strangers unless they really do something totally social inappropriate.

5. Martin

Martin Member

I once read somewhere that Love and Hate are on the same side of the coin, the other side is Indifference. Think that may very well be true...

6. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

when my wife picks a fight or tends to be illogical, i always look at the calendar. it might be chemical imbalance or estrogen levels going crazy. [​IMG]

7. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

I once read somewhere that Love and Hate are on the same side of the coin, the other side is Indifference. Think that may very well be true...
    Sado-masochsim, and not in the common sense of the word.

8. TheRookie

TheRookie Senior member

If a woman hates you, you are doing better than if she has no opinion at all.

9. Quirk

Quirk Senior member

If a woman hates you, you are doing better than if she has no opinion at all.

Well, that's a comforting delusion anyway. [​IMG]