• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

When is the prime time post on the B&S thread?

velvel87

Reaction score
I have mine own ideas on the topic but I was curious what the forum thought:

When is the best time to post an item on the B&S thread? I'm talking: Time of day and even day of the week.

The idea is what time will your post have the best chance to get the most views.

What are your thoughts? When are you most likely to check out the B&S thread?

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

When is the best time to post an item on the B&S thread?

If I told you then I'd have to compete with you. I ain't sayin' nuthin'.

velvel87

Reaction score

All depends what you're selling, some things won't shift even if every person on the forum see them.

I hear you, but all things being equally, step 1 should be "When will I get the most eyes on my post." Step 2 is "the product will sell itself." Any business/marketing majors reading this? Sound familiar? "The Product Era" - Marketing 101.

You definitely have to have the goods to get any interest on SF - which I love; I love working with people who know quality. But there are some other factors that go into it like timing, pictures, details, and pricing.

But back to the point, I was just curious when sellers find it the best time to post and when buyers are most likely to take a look at the B&S thread. If there is one at all.

Last edited:

stu00a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I usually bump my sales thread when I see high number of viewer on forum.

JChance

Reaction score

And if it is ties...you better give me a heads up. Is there a mailing list I can join? :nest:

RSS feeds get you 30 mins after new listings are posted, unless you hit refresh on front page every 30 seconds

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

RSS feeds get you 30 mins after new listings are posted, unless you hit refresh on front page every 30 seconds

Probably the smart move.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.