• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale?

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^I guess the 65% code leak did some serious damage to them.

randomnoob

Reaction score
Did anyone exchange items from the 65% off "sale". My 65% off order had arrived in 2 shipments (1 large and 1 small). On the small shipment, i returned 1 item, unopened, and exchange the size of the other item. I received the new size. The larger shipment, I returned several items and for some requested different sizes/colors, using the standard return form, and in one case they had sent me the wrong item. I havent heard anything about it in several days other than that they received it and credited me for the return. I'm worried that they've just decided not to allow the exchanges. Had i known that, i may have kept some of the items. I don't want to call and ask because last time I had a question about the order the woman put me on hold and then asked if i was an employee o_0

Last edited:

movoblast

Reaction score
Did anyone exchange items from the 65% off "sale". My 65% off order had arrived in 2 shipments (1 large and 1 small). On the small shipment, i returned 1 item, unopened, and exchange the size of the other item. I received the new size. The larger shipment, I returned several items and for some requested different sizes/colors, using the standard return form, and in one case they had sent me the wrong item. I havent heard anything about it in several days other than that they received it and credited me for the return. I'm worried that they've just decided not to allow the exchanges. Had i known that, i may have kept some of the items. I don't want to call and ask because last time I had a question about the order the woman put me on hold and then asked if i was an employee o_0
How many business days has it been?

randomnoob

Reaction score
i received the return confirmation email on 4/24, so 4 if you count the day they sent that email, 3 if you don't. I'm patient, i just want to make sure I don't wait too long if i need to contact them about it.

movoblast

Reaction score
i received the return confirmation email on 4/24, so 4 if you count the day they sent that email, 3 if you don't. I'm patient, i just want to make sure I don't wait too long if i need to contact them about it.
Usually took them about 2 or 3 business days, not including the day I received the email. During busy times maybe a little longer. They have their pre-sale/private sale right now so maybe the warehouse people are a little busier.

Last edited:

randomnoob

Reaction score
i ordered from the pre-sale too, and my stuff is already coming tomorrow. thats why i was concerned

randomnoob

Reaction score
Usually took them about 2 or 3 business days, not including the day I received the email. During busy times maybe a little longer. They have their pre-sale/private sale right now so maybe the warehouse people are a little busier.

i ended up having to call RL. they had just refunded me and seemed to have ignored the exchange requests. however the woman was very nice and agreed to place a new order for me at the 65% off for the items i had wanted exchanged. this actually resulted in getting a couple pima cotton sweaters for only $24 instead of $31 as they took the 65% off of the current sale price :O

randomnoob

Reaction score
lol...they sent me an incorrect item the 2nd time in a row (a sweater instead of a cardigan). i think i even got back the same one i had returned on the prior order.

REguy

Reaction score
No. If you enter "PRIVATE14" you get an additional 10% off the sale price.

RevisIsland

Reaction score
Got an email for a pre-sale to the next purple/ black label private sale. The Pre-sale starts May 20th. I don't think this includes shoes but I have an email into the SA to find out.

movoblast

Reaction score
Got an email for a pre-sale to the next purple/ black label private sale. The Pre-sale starts May 20th. I don't think this includes shoes but I have an email into the SA to find out.
How much exactly do you have to spend to get invited to these things?? I never get emails/invited to these pre-sales and private sales and I shop with RL pretty regularly.

RevisIsland

Reaction score
I bought a purple label suit 3 years ago on deep clearance at the mansion. The SA sends me emails whenever they are doing a pre-sale. I think you might need to just make one purple label purchase in-store from the right SA.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads