• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale?

brokencycle

Reaction score
Ugh, I caught wind of the sale a bit too late. It hit front page of slickdeals, and stuff started selling out quickly.

nringo

Reaction score
Anyone know if they did an additional round of markdowns in the store to coincide with this?

Bexcellence

Reaction score
When to expect next sale for RLBL? The ones around 25-30% or so...

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Local RL store in the Palazzo has a large rack of Purple and Black label suits and jackets, all recent FW13 stuff, at 50% off. Willing to proxy. Don't have an inventory, but a lot of dark flannel in there. Mainly 40R.

carlos20co

Reaction score
Local RL store in the Palazzo has a large rack of Purple and Black label suits and jackets, all recent FW13 stuff, at 50% off. Willing to proxy. Don't have an inventory, but a lot of dark flannel in there. Mainly 40R.
Do they have dress trousers?

ebw1

Reaction score

What does 50% off come out to for the RLPL suits?

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Do they have dress trousers?

Not a ton - a lot more casual pants, although mostly Polo.

What does 50% off come out to for the RLPL suits?

Varied depending on the suit, but quick mental math was putting them between 500-700. Would need to go back for more specifics.

carlos20co

Reaction score
I'm interested in polo daltons, if there are any available I would take you on your offer to proxy.

REguy

Reaction score
I saw the sale early enough to grab a number of staples at some really good prices, as well as a couple things I never would've bought otherwise. Nothing but odds-and-ends left unless you're an XL or larger. Actually, as the sale got better, they were nice enough to do some price adjustments for me on items purchased at the higher sale price.

earthdragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I saw the sale early enough to grab a number of staples at some really good prices, as well as a couple things I never would've bought otherwise. Nothing but odds-and-ends left unless you're an XL or larger. Actually, as the sale got better, they were nice enough to do some price adjustments for me on items purchased at the higher sale price.

+1. I picked up some staples over the weekend. RLPL Corduroy Pants down to about $125 (from $450) and a couple of Shirts.
My wife picked up a couple of Cashmere Sweaters that were about 80% off. Very little Suiting or Outerwear pieces though.

southbound35

Reaction score
Picked up seven or eight blue label sportshirts (most, as I prefer, without the logo) for between $19 and $29 a pop; perfect for my business casual office. Also got a great basic RLPL tie (Navy Vintage Macclesfied) for about $53.

As others have mentioned, if you wear an XL or XXL, this is a very good sale for sportshirts because it appears there is a ton of inventory, the vast majority of which is priced at less than $30. There are a lots of basic sportshirts (solid OCBD's, ginghams, Tattersalls, chambrays); plenty of stripes, plaids, and workshirts as well.

Ralph seems to have gotten a bit more conservative in his blue label collection for the past few years. Fewer "out there" patterns and "loud" colors, more basic patterns in classic colors. I really like the custom fit sportshirts; they're not cut for ultra-skinny people, but they're also not cut like a tent.

Last edited:

michaelvl

Reaction score
Ends Sunday the 2nd of March, US website only:
Enjoy 10% off full-price and select sale items at RalphLauren.com for
the next 14 days when you enter code CSS8657 at checkout.*

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Always get 15% off @ RL outlets stores with any college ID. This discount can be stacked with all others discounts and/or sales. You can be any age as long as you have a current Id. Even better if your ID does not have a date on it.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads