1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by stant62, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Fraiche

Fraiche Senior member

It's still $179.99 in the cart. No promo code?

2. gladhands

gladhands Senior member

Put them in your cart, then click the link to the sale in another tab. It should apply the 15% to the items already in your cart. It worked for me.

3. budapest12

budapest12 Senior member

@ gladhands -- good call, ordered mine last night. Thanks.

4. Fraiche

Fraiche Senior member

Appreciate all the help. Doesn't seem like it's working for me though. And I probably should cool off on the shopping anyways.

5. randomnoob

randomnoob Senior member

first dibs on what though? i don't see anything listed that i didn't see weeks ago when I bought stuff w/ the employee discount code. and the black/purple lines are not part of the sale. to be honest, maybe i'm just cheap, but the 65% off is about what i felt the >$150 stuff was worth even though I liked much of what I got very much.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  6. netseeker09

netseeker09 Well-Known Member

No marlows on the new sale...sadness.

7. tv2177

tv2177 Senior member

^I guess the 65% code leak did some serious damage to them.

8. randomnoob

randomnoob Senior member

Did anyone exchange items from the 65% off "sale". My 65% off order had arrived in 2 shipments (1 large and 1 small). On the small shipment, i returned 1 item, unopened, and exchange the size of the other item. I received the new size. The larger shipment, I returned several items and for some requested different sizes/colors, using the standard return form, and in one case they had sent me the wrong item. I havent heard anything about it in several days other than that they received it and credited me for the return. I'm worried that they've just decided not to allow the exchanges. Had i known that, i may have kept some of the items. I don't want to call and ask because last time I had a question about the order the woman put me on hold and then asked if i was an employee o_0

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  9. movoblast

movoblast Senior member

How many business days has it been?

10. randomnoob

randomnoob Senior member

i received the return confirmation email on 4/24, so 4 if you count the day they sent that email, 3 if you don't. I'm patient, i just want to make sure I don't wait too long if i need to contact them about it.

11. movoblast

movoblast Senior member

Usually took them about 2 or 3 business days, not including the day I received the email. During busy times maybe a little longer. They have their pre-sale/private sale right now so maybe the warehouse people are a little busier.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  12. randomnoob

randomnoob Senior member

i ordered from the pre-sale too, and my stuff is already coming tomorrow. thats why i was concerned

13. randomnoob

randomnoob Senior member

i ended up having to call RL. they had just refunded me and seemed to have ignored the exchange requests. however the woman was very nice and agreed to place a new order for me at the 65% off for the items i had wanted exchanged. this actually resulted in getting a couple pima cotton sweaters for only $24 instead of $31 as they took the 65% off of the current sale price :O

14. randomnoob

randomnoob Senior member

lol...they sent me an incorrect item the 2nd time in a row (a sweater instead of a cardigan). i think i even got back the same one i had returned on the prior order.

15. taylorswift

taylorswift Active Member

I have 50% discount if i shop tmr on selected items? (5 May)

16. REguy

REguy Senior member

No. If you enter "PRIVATE14" you get an additional 10% off the sale price.

17. RevisIsland

RevisIsland Senior member

Got an email for a pre-sale to the next purple/ black label private sale. The Pre-sale starts May 20th. I don't think this includes shoes but I have an email into the SA to find out.

18. movoblast

movoblast Senior member

How much exactly do you have to spend to get invited to these things?? I never get emails/invited to these pre-sales and private sales and I shop with RL pretty regularly.

19. RevisIsland

RevisIsland Senior member

I bought a purple label suit 3 years ago on deep clearance at the mansion. The SA sends me emails whenever they are doing a pre-sale. I think you might need to just make one purple label purchase in-store from the right SA.

20. Somatic

Somatic Senior member

Can you share how much the discount is?