• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Skelnik

Reaction score
Those codes are usually one-time use.

This is the first time I haven’t received one in a couple of years. It seems they have this every 6 months. I recall the one from December was in-store use only where in the past I could call and tell them I had the 40% card and the SA’s always placed the order for me.

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I believe I
This is the first time I haven’t received one in a couple of years. It seems they have this every 6 months. I recall the one from December was in-store use only where in the past I could call and tell them I had the 40% card and the SA’s always placed the order for me.
I believe I have only ever received one and that was several years ago.

XKxRome0ox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
didn't realize the Rodeo Drive brooks brothers store closed until just about a month ago
there are not too many actual stores left in the greater LA/OC area anymore

Norwester

Reaction score
The store in Seattle looks like it's heading that way. Two years ago they occupied two floors, with the basement dedicated to suits and sportcoats. They had a full-time tailor, too. Now they've closed off the basement, have cut staff, and their tailor comes in just a few days a week. I was told it's quicker to send alteration jobs to San Francisco, though you still need the tailor to be there to mark it up. It's just not a fashion town up here (other than flannel and gore-tex).

Norwester

Reaction score
There's a one day flash sale today on closeout shoes. Best deal is the Alden unlined cordovan penny loafers for $349 down from $748. There was a selection of sizes left in black at 11 pm west coast time Tuesday...

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
think they pulled them as don't see them anymore...

Norwester

Reaction score
Indeed, the Cordovan Unlined Penny Loafers are now showing as sold out, as well as the Cordovan Tassel Loafers (also by Alden, but on the Aberdeen last instead of the Van last). I guess it helps to live on the west coast where the sales go live at 9 pm. They might reappear at the standard $561 price once the flash sale ends.

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Indeed, the Cordovan Unlined Penny Loafers are now showing as sold out, as well as the Cordovan Tassel Loafers (also by Alden, but on the Aberdeen last instead of the Van last). I guess it helps to live on the west coast where the sales go live at 9 pm. They might reappear at the standard $561 price once the flash sale ends.
I still saw them on the site a few hours ago, but all the sizes were sold out.

bamgrinus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sale got posted to reddit so I think stuff disappeared fast.

dnemoy

Reaction score
Looking to buy 2 suits but havent followed BB cycles in a bit -- is the 2 for $1599 deal fairly standard or is there likely to be something better anytime in the next couple months?

Norwester

Reaction score
Looking to buy 2 suits but havent followed BB cycles in a bit -- is the 2 for $1599 deal fairly standard or is there likely to be something better anytime in the next couple months?
Timely question. The 1818's just went on sale at 2 for $1399, through June 23. I believe that's as good as it gets for the classic styles. The closeout styles that have been moved to the clearance section can go for a bit lower (occasionally there's a flash 25% sale off the $599 clearance price, maybe a couple times a year).

518aata

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The semi-annual sale that started today includes 50% off on a variety of shirts, including the $140 OCBDs. You must buy 4 shirts in order to qualify for the discount. That’s the second best price I can recall on these. (There was one promotion within the last year when they were $50, but it included only a limited selection of them.)

518aata

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Per “This Fits”, you can stack the code BC1818 for an additional 15% off for the next couple of days, plus receive free shipping.

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So no news here but their website is just hot-garbage-on-fire. So many problems/errors/glitches it is amazing.

Reactions: 1wb

1wb

Reaction score
I ordered a suit last week on 6/6. Today, on 6/12, the order status remains "submitted." I can't think of another retailer I order from that provides such terrible service.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads