When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by NAMOR, May 12, 2011.

1. gumercindo

gumercindo Senior member

I plan to get the 3 for $219 shirt "deal" at BB (specifically, looking for ESS shirts). The 30% that I've seen talked about here, will that be applied to ESS on March 15? Should I wait?

If it does apply, I'm thinking of getting them now and then going back to the store and ask for a credit applied to my cc, assuming they do that.,

2. easy_golfing

easy_golfing Senior member

If you open a BB CC on March 15, is there any additional discount?

3. Winston S.

Winston S. Senior member

It does apply, but I'm pretty sure they won't do a price adjustment. Promotional offers usually say that they are not applicable towards previous purchases.

4. irgator04

irgator04 Well-Known Member

I just opened one up this weekend, the associate said that would save me an additional 15%.

5. unjung

unjung Senior member

Actually, the fine print on the email I received from the non-profit that gets me my discount indicates cordovan is excluded, but says nothing about BF...

6. stevent

stevent Senior member

Thanks for the info. I actually want the BF longwings but I think in SF Bay Area only the BF store has them

7. slipperman

slipperman Member

Is the 30% Corporate Discount even worth it? For example, currently they have the 1818 suits on sale at 2 for $1599. At full price the suit is $1098, so once the discount is applied, it really isn't that much cheaper the current sales price. I was hoping to use the discount to get a decent half-canvas suit on the cheap but it looks like the savings won't be as substantial as I one thought.

8. New Shoes1

New Shoes1 Senior member

Other than December 26th, this is as cheap as it gets at BB for buying one suit. December 26 will have this 30% off plus an additinal 15-20% kicker for purchases that day. It worked out to an 1818 Fitzgerald for $500.

If you're buying two suits, this is a good deal, since the Brooks Buys are not applicable December 26th. With the 30% discount, you're looking at two suits for $1120.

9. slipperman

slipperman Member

Wait, how are you getting 2 for $1120? Are you applying the 30% off to the sales price? Fine print on the email I got today says the discount cannot be applied to the sales price.

10. slipperman

slipperman Member

Okay did a quick search and I guess some people have been successful in getting BB to stack sales price and corporate discount together. I'll try it out this Thursday and keep my fingers crossed.

11. New Shoes1

New Shoes1 Senior member

During the corporate incentive sale, you can get 30% off the Brooks Buys prices (2 for $1599). $1120 is 70% of $1600. That's not true for all BB sales, but always has been for the corporate incentive sale.

12. gumercindo

gumercindo Senior member

So, to confirm, is this Thursday, 3-15, the one day only 30% off? Or does it extend through weekend?

13. slipperman

slipperman Member

Yes, only on Thursday

14. XKxRome0ox

XKxRome0ox Senior member

doesn't make much sense, does it?
    you'd think corporate members have a job during the week and can't get to the BB store easily during business hours

i'm thinking about the rodeo drive flagship store in particular because they close at 6pm and i can never make it there during the week unless if i just take an extended lunch or something

15. slipperman

slipperman Member

Wow really it closes at 6pm?? That's the one I was going to go to.. wtf I need to get off work early then