• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
I dunno about the semi-annual sale but I can say with confidence that you can get BBBF for cheaper. The last shirt I got from them (last month) was a beautiful 2-ply, 120's Sea Island OCBD (retail for $250) for $65. Again this was definitely a S/S shirt but does show you can get much better deals as time passes.

All that said, if you really want then buy. Otherwise your size will be gone and you'll end up trying to buy a substitute that will never quite be what you want. Just my experience.

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hm, okay thanks for your answer.

I'll cool my jets, then. I already spent too much lately on all these "deals."

Really digging the gun club or whatever you call it jacket I got with that 40% off deal a few weeks ago.

dieselman89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever taken advantage of the 3 for $159 deal and then returned 1 of the 3 shirts? What does BB do with the pricing?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

No sure what that means.

it can mean many things, all of which have positive connotations:

1. Steez is ones overall state of being. Whether it be the way some one dresses or acts, they can have the aura that is STEEZ.

2. The way some one carries their self is also a branch of Steez. Only this time we break it down and add a "Y" to the word. Steezy. Steezy can describe the way something looks, the way you may feel, or the way you think some one else looks.

3. Like I said, steez is a wide open word that can be used to an endless amount of possibilities and combonations. Adding steez as a prefix or a suffix often makes you less steezy, but can enhance your state of STEEZcreativity. Think about it.

Used in a sentence:

1. Bro, that kid has mad steez. Check out his shoes man, those **** are mad steez.

2. Aw **** that car is damn steezy. I'd feel like a steezmonkey riding in that **** for sure.

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

it can mean many things, all of which have positive connotations:
1. Steez is ones overall state of being. Whether it be the way some one dresses or acts, they can have the aura that is STEEZ.
2. The way some one carries their self is also a branch of Steez. Only this time we break it down and add a "Y" to the word. Steezy. Steezy can describe the way something looks, the way you may feel, or the way you think some one else looks.
3. Like I said, steez is a wide open word that can be used to an endless amount of possibilities and combonations. Adding steez as a prefix or a suffix often makes you less steezy, but can enhance your state of STEEZcreativity. Think about it.
Used in a sentence:
1. Bro, that kid has mad steez. Check out his shoes man, those **** are mad steez.
2. Aw **** that car is damn steezy. I'd feel like a steezmonkey riding in that **** for sure.

Always learning something new on SF :)

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Word of the day: steezmonkey

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Has anyone ever taken advantage of the 3 for $159 deal and then returned 1 of the 3 shirts? What does BB do with the pricing?

Depends. I've done this and gotten the correct amount of money back.

My brother has done this (or something similar—he bought 3 polo shirts once in a similar deal) and returned one and got a refund of the full original price back. I'm not sure if he had the receipt or not.

So it depends on the SA, it seems.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Has anyone been able to confirm whether there will be an extra % off before noon on 12/26?

Planning your sleep/drinking schedule?

Last edited:

Joenobody0

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They refund $159/3.

Last edited:

AHS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Has anyone been able to confirm whether there will be an extra % off before noon on 12/26?

My SA at the San Francisco store told me that the discount will be an additional 20%.

AHS

Joenobody0

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My SA at the San Francisco store told me that the discount will be an additional 20%.
AHS

That's higher than usual. Next time you're in, ask to speak with Peter Cannon (tall guy, assistant manager). He has always known what he's talking about.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads