• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TM79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got the 40% off in the mail today - I'll probably use it for a SC but I'll also check out the shoes, too.

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Unexpectedly, I received the 40% off card today! I have no idea what to buy, I bought 3 suits and a pair of of EG Galways during corporate discount day and my pocketbook hurts!

I got the 40% off in the mail today - I'll probably use it for a SC but I'll also check out the shoes, too.

Was it included with your statement?

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@mr monty - no, came in an invitation style envelope.

@Viral - yes, good April 1-13th in store only

Last edited:

Franky27

Reaction score
Does anyone know what shoes are included or excluded to purchase using the 40 % off.

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Does anyone know what shoes are included or excluded to purchase using the 40 % off.

I didn't detach the card to read the back but the card states in store only, so whatever shoes are in the store. But, if you find something online that you want, have a sales associate order it to be delivered to the store and buy it there.

rc121

Reaction score

I didn't detach the card to read the back but the card states in store only, so whatever shoes are in the store. But, if you find something online that you want, have a sales associate order it to be delivered to the store and buy it there.

the problem is the back of the card says that it "applies to select shoe styles only", so it isn't whatever shoes are in store. I am curious about this as well, as it usually excludes cordovan but who knows about Peal & Co or EG.

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

the problem is the back of the card says that it "applies to select shoe styles only", so it isn't whatever shoes are in store. I am curious about this as well, as it usually excludes cordovan but who knows about Peal & Co or EG.

I would say it excludes cordovan but it may depend on the sales associate. I'm looking at a pair of EG's.

movoblast

Reaction score
Unexpectedly, I received the 40% off card today! I have no idea what to buy, I bought 3 suits and a pair of of EG Galways during corporate discount day and my pocketbook hurts!

You guys are so lucky! Can I have your code if you don't end up using it??? Pretty pleeeease?? I would love to buy my first pair of EG's!

f800gs

Reaction score
Just checked the mail I too received the 40% invitation.

demondeac

Reaction score
Can you use this 40% off on sale items? I didn't see anything on the back excluding them.

PreppyJ

Reaction score
It says on the back it can't be combined with any other discount or offer. I think I am going to try my hardest to get some cordovans, but if not, I will try to get a sport coat. Also, it says it is for one item only, do some SA overlook it and apply it to everything you get that day?

Last edited:

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It says on the back it can't be combined with any other discount or offer. I think I am going to try my hardest to get some cordovans, but if not, I will try to get a sport coat. Also, it says it is for one item only, do some SA overlook it and apply it to everything you get that day?

The associate may let you sneak in a pair of cordovan or another item but depends on your relationship with the associate.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads