• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Did you get the free year of ShopRunner with AmEx card?
Gives you free 2nd day shipping for lots of stuffs at BB.
Dunno if it applies to the 3for shirts.

No, thought about it but don't you have to use Amex when you purchase in order to use road runner? I prefer to go through Chase Ultimate Rewards to get 6 points per $1.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I have a corporate card, any idea when the next one will be? Just curious because I need to stock up on dress shirts for several business trips to Europe and Australia.

Not sure the exact date, but somewhere around October 17th.

Yep, just got an email that said corporate event on the 17th.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

No, thought about it but don't you have to use Amex when you purchase in order to use road runner? I prefer to go through Chase Ultimate Rewards to get 6 points per $1.

I don't think so.
You have to use amex to get the free year shoprunner account but you can use whatever payment you want on BB.

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Many thanks...during the corporate event, the 15% is doubled and subtracted from the 3 for $whatever?

dieselman89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone got the promo code for 20% off?

wohwoh

Reaction score
Can someone enlighten me when BB's shirts will be at its lowest price point (including discounts/coupons)?

I'm looking to buy a few to start building my wardrobe.

Thanks!

macjedi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Can someone enlighten me when BB's shirts will be at its lowest price point (including discounts/coupons)?

I'm looking to buy a few to start building my wardrobe. 

Thanks!

If you need shirts, I wouldn't wait for the lowest price. Depending on your size and selection, they may be sold out at that time. The lowest price would be around Xmas (around 35-40% if you have a BB credit card) or during a friends and friends event (25%) … and we're talking shirts in clearance where you'd be able to stack the discount on top of the clearance price. For regularly priced items, I think the corporate sale and Xmas (before or after … can't remember which) is the lowest, but we're only talking 5%-10% or so difference from the F&F or corp event … not enough to be worth the wait IMO. In any case, wear your new shirts in good health!

Last edited:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Any chance you know why it doesn't apply to everything? At first I thought it was just different warehouses or something but it still ships from same place, just seems random items are excluded

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Any chance you know why it doesn't apply to everything? At first I thought it was just different warehouses or something but it still ships from same place, just seems random items are excluded

Not a clue.
During the corporate sale earlier this year I ordered some black cordovan LHS and a shirt that was something like $75.
I almost hit submit before I noticed there was a charge for like $12 shipping on the search.
Screw that. I just ordered the LHS with free shipping.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads