1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by NAMOR, May 12, 2011.

1. 89826

89826 Senior member

This is a very famous look, invented by Chipp: Harris tweed and madras. Very cool in my book.

2. Churchill W

Churchill W Senior member

Not sure if anyone else has this issue, but needed to create a new profile on the Brooks Brothers site for the corporate sale.

3. RevisIsland

RevisIsland Senior member

4. Handcuffed

Handcuffed Senior member

Any way to stack anything with the 30% off? I had read in here there are 15% stackable discounts (making the effective discount 40.5%) but i can't figure it out...

5. RevisIsland

RevisIsland Senior member

In my experience, you can not apply ENJOY15 or BB15 (common 15% off codes - not sure if they are working anymore) with the corporate discount (15% normally or 30% today). I think the website is designed so that you can't even attempt to enter a promo code when checking out with the corporate discount.

6. mebiuspower

mebiuspower Senior member

Quote:The 2 codes didn't work today. Was hoping to get more than 50% off for a pair of cord pants in the sales section. BB pants are bloody expensive.

7. NickCarraway

NickCarraway Senior member

Open a new credit card.

1 person likes this.
  8. sleepyinsanfran

sleepyinsanfran Senior member

Will BB stop carrying Aldens ? I heard that on some other threads, so I'm wondering if I should get my unlined loafer before they become unavailable

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
  9. monkeynuts

monkeynuts Well-Known Member

I have this sport coat.

Bought it off the BB website in March of this year, I paid $328.50 for it (I think it was sale + coupon).

It's nice, now that it's finally season where I can wear it (because it is thick), I got a lot of comments on it at work.

10. monkeynuts

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
  11. monkeynuts

for this month's corporate sale I bought a bunch of ties... the coupon stacks with the buy one get next one 30% off.

12. Mr Engineer

Mr Engineer Senior member

Cooperate sale has been extended 1 more day. It ends today

1 person likes this.
  13. mebiuspower

mebiuspower Senior member

Quote:Speaks volumes on how much markup there is on clothing in general!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  14. stylinred

stylinred Member

hi guys, guess I haven't posted in too long my account got deleted lol

anyhow, I've never ordered from brooks brothers but I do have a corporate account that I wanted to make use of during this sale

but I don't see the discount applied when it comes around to entering my credit card info...is that normal? (trying to buy a blazer)

I know the disclaimer says it wont appear until the last page of the checkout process, but I just want to be sure.

thanks

15. 1wb

1wb Senior member

There are a few new suede models from the past year or two that still have a range of sizes available, but all of their classic shell and calf models have been dropped -- there are very few standard width sizes remaining for any of them. If you can find a BB LHS in your size, I wouldn't wait.

16. 1wb

1wb Senior member

Their new website is horrific. Yes, the discount will appear in the confirmation email. If it doesn't, just call them - or just call in the first place and skip the website. Their call center staff is not necessarily always pleasant, but BB is still very good on customer service.

1 person likes this.
  17. stylinred

stylinred Member

thanks a lot! I guess I will call them then, when I get to work

thanks

18. TheBlackDonDraper

TheBlackDonDraper Senior member

19. aznbum

aznbum New Member

I did the same thing, came out to ~$36 per tie. First time trying out BB ties. I bought from the main line and red fleece line.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  20. Viral

Viral Senior member

can anyone refer me to a good SA who would allow me to place an order through them for the corporate sale?

any help is appreciated!