• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bofa

Reaction score
how does the semi annual sale compare to this friends and family sale as far as buying suits go?

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do I renew my corporate membership card when I do not know the membership number and pin? I signed up several years ago via borders perks which no longer exists.

macjedi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How do I renew my corporate membership card when I do not know the membership number and pin? I signed up several years ago via borders perks which no longer exists.

You can sign up again via Corporate Perks, but first I'd try calling BB Member Services and see if they can renew you:

If you have questions regarding our Corporate Membership Program or need further assistance, please contact a Corporate Membership representative.
CALL

Monday through Friday
9AM – 5PM EST
FAX: 1.860.741.2138

XKxRome0ox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
stopped by BB beverly hills today ... too much great gatsby crap cluttering the first floor

kushburner

Reaction score
Do the 1818 suits ever go on sale? And does the 30% off corporate sale apply to these suits?

Last edited:

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You can sign up again via Corporate Perks, but first I'd try calling BB Member Services and see if they can renew you:

If you have questions regarding our Corporate Membership Program or need further assistance, please contact a Corporate Membership representative.
CALL

Monday through Friday
9AM – 5PM EST
FAX: 1.860.741.2138

Many thanks!

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Do you know if it will be on sale for 60% off again in November? I can wait till November if I can get an extra 30% off.

No idea...I would definitely take advantage of the 30% off the two suit price.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you know your sizing the suits are usually ~$300 from the outlet resellers like Steve smith here or collectme (I think?) on eBay

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are there any sales associates here? I'd like to ask them to search for something so would appreciate if anyone could share an email address, etc.

Hermitedge

Reaction score
scroll back a page or two, one JUST posted their info.

TurboTropic

Reaction score
Got 3 extra slim fit shirts in the F&F sale. I think this is my go-to shirt now when on sale. The fit is great.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads