• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No promos or extra discounts. Received a 60% off email from BB and went directly to the suit section and found an Italian made charcoal saxxon flannel suit with side vents and plain front pants. I also bought a Saxxon wool side vent suit in navy. Both were $440 each. You really have to be diligent and search as soon as you receive an email.

They were on clearance, which is hit or miss for what is available inventory wise. If the Madison fit works for you, there seems to be much better selection of the Madison fits in clearance generally. That said, I've heard some great stories of even greater discounts on Fitz and Regent suits when hitting upon the right 1818 suit in the right size at the right time.

Last edited:

YOLO EMSHI

Reaction score
Very disappointed by the fit of my recent BBBF order. The navy herringbone fireman's jacket, although beautiful, was so tight in the shoulders and arms, and i am VERY skinny. Cashmere cardigan on the other hand was too big in the waist and long in the sleeves, and although the item description said there was a centre grosgrain placket there actually was none.

Going to return both but particularly sad about the jacket because it looked very nice, won't see anything like it again.

Also a couple of questions for those of you who remember BBBF in its earlier years, were the suits of the 2009 collection still made by Caruso? Because I've noticed that they're marked a lot cheaper than those from the 2007 collection.

Plus would anyone have experience with the fit of the 2009 collection or know where i could find the lookbooks for that year?

Thanks.

wsumarine

Reaction score
Is there an SA who has taken over the role of Styleforum SA, now that Sleven has left BB?

If so, please post here, or PM me.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Bexcellence

Reaction score
anyone have pics of them wearing a Milano suit? So I can get an idea of how the fit/cut looks

Thanks

Liquidus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have recommendations for casual jackets? Nothing looks that great from stock pictures and I have a gift card that I need to use.

Liquidus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think there was a guy that posted earlier in the thread, but isn't very active.

You'd think that at least one other BB SA would know about this place and make an effort to get some customers.

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just bought a navy blue cashmere (full canvas, 3/8 lined) Regent fit sport coat for $399. The jacket was marked down 60% during a weekend promo.

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Um....doesn't the catalog have plenty of pictures of people wearing Milano suits?

Those pics are not of "real" people, they're models. He needs Milano pics in the wild!

Last edited:

CalGuy13

Reaction score

You'd think that at least one other BB SA would know about this place and make an effort to get some customers.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the utility for customers of having a BB SA accessible here? Advance knowledge of sales? More favorable return policies? ...?

Winston S.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the utility for customers of having a BB SA accessible here? Advance knowledge of sales? More favorable return policies? ...?

Advance knowledge of sales and free shipping on orders. A good SA will also be able to track down an item for you outside of your local stores and have it shipped to you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads