• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

msulinski

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some are setting items aside (someone even reported having alterations done) for pickup on the 26th at the sale price.

Thanks SF (a new me)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

anakin

Reaction score
^ Thanks guys.

Just went in and put a couple of things on hold. Unfortunately, half of the stuff that I wanted they didn't even have (4 dress shirts in ESF and trousers in black). The SA didn't really seem to want to order them in so I guess I'll just order the rest online in the US.

Last edited:

adnap88888

Reaction score
Does the kicker on boxing day end by a certain time that day? Also, when do the after-Christmas sales (without the kicker) run through?

Sleven

Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Please feel free to PM with any questions in regards to this sale (my work email is best).

The Kicker of the additional 15% is something that an SA would handle at the register and an online promo will be released accordingly. For basics this is usually the best time to get them since they rarely see a promotion greater, especially the shoes. The seasonal items will go to a clearance while basics will go back to full price 1/3 but inventory is always low from the beginning.

note: opening a BB card will give you another 15% off :)

Chive On :slayer:

Last edited:

Jaggs

Reaction score
It was midnight last year.

Jaggs

Reaction score
Who makes BB's Chukka and Chukka Field boots?

msr11

Reaction score
Gentlemen,
Please feel free to PM with any questions in regards to this sale (my work email is best).
The Kicker of the additional 15% is something that an SA would handle at the register and an online promo will be released accordingly. For basics this is usually the best time to get them since they rarely see a promotion greater, especially the shoes. The seasonal items will go to a clearance while basics will go back to full price 1/3 but inventory is always low from the beginning.
note: opening a BB card will give you another 15% off
smile.gif

Chive On
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Can I open a BB card online and get the 15% off? How would that work, or is it 15% off your first purchase with the card itself? Thanks

LBC Demon

Reaction score
Any idea when the kicker will be available?
I believe it is for the day after Christmas.

I am planning on getting a navy 1818 Regent suit. If I open a BB credit card it will knock it down to about $500.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads