When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by NAMOR, May 12, 2011.

1. TheWGP

TheWGP Senior member

I was going to order some new underwear and undershirts with this sale... added to cart, no discount applied. Went through it twice and made sure my corp discount number was put in at the very first page (linked from one of their emails) - nothing doing.

Decided to wait till December 26th...

2. Liquidus

Liquidus Senior member

Noted but the more important issue is that I get 30% off, one way or another.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  3. ymmt

ymmt Well-Known Member

The webstore is actually only a week or two old. They have a LOT of kinks to work out

You will not see it in your cart. You need to go allll the way to page where you actually hit order before the discounts are applied.

4. amathew

amathew Senior member

Their old webstore had similar issues, albeit not this bad.

Oh well, it gives me an excuse to actually head to the mall for the first time in almost four or five months. Perfect place to do some people watching.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  5. jch1

jch1 Senior member

Again, I was on the absolute final page where all I could do is hit submit- still no discount. I actually had CS on the phone with me, and they just said to submit it and they would take my order number and apply the discount, which showed up about 15 minutes later. It is NOT working for some people despite it showing up for others.

6. Wrenkin

Wrenkin Senior member

My issue had something to do with Canada being accidentally coded as California. The card discount has issues I think when the delivery and corporate incentive addresses don't match. In any event customer service was able to fix it.

Now it's just a question of hoping that the item actually exists, since it lacked a photo on the website.

7. Texasmade

Texasmade Senior member

I had the same problem. After trying several times, I just gave up on trying to order a sports coat I've been eyeing. I didn't feel like calling CS. I figure my wallet will thank me later.

8. Mr. Six

Mr. Six Senior member

Does the corporate discount work on Aldens?

9. Winston S.

Winston S. Senior member

I received an email from corporate perks that people that ordered with only the 15% discount would get the full 30% in the end.

I would think that there would be no issue with calf Aldens getting the discount. The exclusions typically don't say anything about them.

10. Texasmade

Texasmade Senior member

I got that exact same email but I didn't even see the 15% discount on my order.

11. AMProf

AMProf Senior member

Ditto, got that same email (but mine came through Dell, which is who I signed up through to get the corporate card).

BTW, I have no connection with Dell at all, but my employer (a large state university) had no BB corporate program. Just google Dell Marketplace and you too can have a corporate card.

12. musicmax

musicmax Senior member

Pretty sure it does. Generally the only footwear exclusions are shell and anything pricier than shell (i.e. Edward Green).

13. musicmax

musicmax Senior member

14. warrenjl1

warrenjl1 Senior member

Ordered the Black Fleece green university stripe oxford. Gonna be bummed if this is really Browne's last season at the head. Also have a 3 button sack blazer coming to my local store. The guy said he'd still give me the 30% price when it came in. Asked a few pages back, but anyone care to comment on the 3 button sack blazer?

15. Ennius

Ennius Senior member

I like this one, too. Given the cotton/linen blend I think you are correct about going with a Medium versus the Large. I am an in-between myself and find that BB sweaters run a bit big. A little stretching and you should be good