• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Booter

Reaction score

will the June 12th Tailored Clothing sale stack with the every day value promotion of 2 suits for $1599?

According to his previous comment EDV promotions will not be in effect during this particular 'leaked' 4 or 5 day sale, so you're looking at 30% off retail.

Booter

Reaction score

Retracting my statement.

It's in the non-sale section marked at $298 regular price. I can confirm the corporate discount works for this item but definitely not for Sale (Clearance) items.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those who ordered via BBBF did they ship your order yet? My suit has now gone up to $800 (plus $66 tax) and is still open.

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those who ordered via BBBF did they ship your order yet? My suit has now gone up to $800 (plus $66 tax) and is still open.

It took a few days for them to email me a shipping confirmation and it's apparently supposed to arrive today.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn dunno what happened to my order and not sure why my price has now doubled as well

wsumarine

Reaction score
Damn dunno what happened to my order and not sure why my price has now doubled as well

I've had online orders remain open for quite a while, but I've never seen the price go up. I've also had a sale item have an extended ship date, say 2 weeks out. Then it got bumped another 2 weeks, then another. About a week after it got bumped to 6 weeks out it got cancelled because it was "sold out." Needless to say, I wasn't very happy. Especially when the website claimed "in stock and reserved."

It reminded me of a classic Seinfeld. They knew how to take the reservation; they just didn't know how to hold the reservation. And that's really the most important part, the holding. Anybody can just take them.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered a suit from the BF sale but got just a jacket (no trou). Called them and they're shipping me a current-season suit :)

(current season is actually cheaper than original retail on the sale suit, but I'm not complaining)

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered a suit from the BF sale but got just a jacket (no trou). Called them and they're shipping me a current-season suit
smile.gif

(current season is actually cheaper than original retail on the sale suit, but I'm not complaining)

Now that is some serious customer service. Good to see companies actually taking steps to keep consumers happy after they made a mistake.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To be clear, I would've been happy had they just sent me the trou for the suit I ordered, but of course they're sold out.

thomaspaine

Reaction score
hmmm another Black Fleece promotion coming:nodding:

I've heard that the Black Fleece sale date has been moved up to the 13th from the 18th, is this what you're talking about? Don't have any details on it though. Feel free to fill us in bro!
fistbump.gif

dieselman89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What is your question here? Is your question, can you pay with a gift card while using your corporate discount or can you buy a gift card and apply the corporate discount? I don't think you can do the latter.
I thought you used to be able to use your corporate disc to buy a gift card. For example, purchase a $100 gift card with an 15% corp. discount and you would pay $85 for $100 value.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads