1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by NAMOR, May 12, 2011.

1. Cuttingboard

Cuttingboard Senior member

I bought a Saxxon wool sport coat at the end of last summer @ 75% off and its very durable and extremely warm. A wonderful jacket!!

2. New Shoes1

New Shoes1 Senior member

You pay $130 for a basic BB non-iron shirt????? I don't care if it's MTM. Wow. Just wow.

3. stevent

stevent Senior member

Coinston boots yay or nay. Figure when f&f starts they will be about the same price

4. matty long legs

matty long legs Senior member

It looks like BBBF's sale items have been reduced in price by 15-20% in the last few days. That being said, as much as I like the Coniston boots, I just don't think I could get a lot of wear out of them. You might be able to and if so then by all means get them. From what I remember BB will raise this recently reduced price back up during a sale. How much they'll raise it I can't say. They might even pull them from the sale. You're looking at a 60% savings right now. That's pretty damn good. I say pounce.

Anyone looking for Chelsea boots, those BBBF ones look great and I'm assuming C&J.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
  5. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

BB's labour day sale is starting tomorrow.

6. amathew

amathew Senior member

I think it started this morning.

7. TM79

TM79 Senior member

Only Madison suits and jackets in my size. Overall selection didn't seem too good.

8. amathew

amathew Senior member

Yeah, seemed to be the same stuff in the sale section as last week. There were some socks I wanted, but I can never justify spending
    $3+ for socks. Think I might end up nabbing a scarf as I only have 1 and fall + winter are coming soon, and this will be my first winter here
    in Colorado.

9. stevent

stevent Senior member

Kopped. Figured f&f would be 40-50% off and the 25% kicker so same price and had some credit to burn

10. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

You guys need to jump on the conistons. Can't believe they are still available. Would have kopped a size 11.5

11. stevent

stevent Senior member

Yeah couldn't resist at 280 with tax shipped. Just spent essentially half my paycheck on shoes this month :/

12. imanewbie

imanewbie Senior member

yup its easy for me to blow really easy. I know my measure specilist and he knows how I like to wear my clothes. I dare not test waters with others becuase they will just fck it up and to start over with them its annoying. I walk in and pick my fabric out and I walk out after paying 50% up front and when I get it I know how it fits and thats that......

I can experiemtn over and over with others, but that costs time and to me time is money.....I have established myself with him and brookes and im happy......

As you get older son you will understand the importance of customer service, how to build up a relationship with people, and understand time is money.....

13. alexSF

alexSF Senior member

This september will come the F&F sale, right?

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  14. AMProf

AMProf Senior member

Will he also understand the importance of spelling and punctuation?

15. thinman

thinman Senior member

Where are you guys seeing Conistons on sale? The only boots I'm seeing that resemble C&J Conistons are listed for $998.

16. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

Check out the brooks brothers black fleece sale

17. brokencycle

brokencycle Senior member

Why does Brooks Brothers constantly post things I want in the sales list, and then tell me they are OOS and continue to display them?

Yesterday was the second time they've fooled me on Milanos.

18. stevent

stevent Senior member

19. thinman

thinman Senior member

20. imanewbie

imanewbie Senior member

I hope so son.....last time I checked you dont pay me or we have a financial agreement that WE both establish correct grammer among other things over the 'INTERNETZ'