• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Advantage and Advantage lightweight chinos have a crisper look to them while the garment dyed ones are defnitely more casual. So, it depends on what look your going for in the end...

Related to this, do you folks here prefer the advantage chino's or the advantage lightweight chino's.

I own a couple pairs of the advantage chino's and they are quite thick and heavy. Wondering about getting the lightweight ones.

LeJouvre

Reaction score
Okay, so the sale is now on, but there is nobody at the sale! Am I the only one browsing for a bargain here?

Where is that BB SA?

Original Intent

Reaction score
Picked up some slim fit polos. Decent prices with the quantity discount stacked with the 30% corp. Hoping they fit similar to Polo custom fit, but with slightly wider and longer sleeves.

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up a pair of the lightweight advantage chino's and these beauties that I have been waiting on for awhile (not my picture, shoes are en route from another store).
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
By the way, what is up with BB's shorts? They have slim cuts in everything but the shorts. I tried on a pair and each leg on the shorts was cut big enough to accommodate both of my legs.

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Going to pick up a pair of lightweight chinos and MAYBE the country club cologne after work today.

Last edited:

Essential

Reaction score
I never got any email or letter about the sale, will I still be able to get the discount?

Would it be bad to try on things in the store and tell the SA I will buy online? Which I ultimately plan to do.

Last edited:

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would it be bad to try on things in the store and tell the SA I will buy online? Which I ultimately plan to do.

Why would you screw the SA out of his commission when he can order you anything that can be bought on-line and get you free shipping in the process?

Essential

Reaction score
Didn't bring enough cash with me and no credit card on me unfortunately. Should I just not try it on and return it if it doesn't fit? I don't want to be rude.

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I never got any email or letter about the sale, will I still be able to get the discount?

You should be able to show them your corporate member card.

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Didn't bring enough cash with me and no credit card on me unfortunately. Should I just not try it on and return it if it doesn't fit? I don't want to be rude.

Just tell him the situation if it fits and you want to make the purchase. Ask if it would be easier to have him hold it and call back with a credit card number or to simply purchase over the internet.

dieselman89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a BB shirt with tags and in the plastic wrapping. I can't find the receipt. Will they take the shirt back?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads