When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by NAMOR, May 12, 2011.

1. Fred H.

Fred H. Senior member

Call (better yet visit) your local store. Talk to the manager. (Common-sense advice, really.)

2. Tiger2011

Tiger2011 New Member

Picked up the Classic 2 button Navy Blazer during the F+F sale. 39S- what do you guys think about the fit, specifically the shoulders? Should I try the 38? I have a 39Reg Fitzgerald suit which fits just about right. Sorry for the dark photos..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Fred H.

Fred H. Senior member

The fit on the XL is NICE. I've gained a little weight, so it's hard to tell exactly, but I really like the navy cotton outershell and the black watch lining. I just wish that BB wasn't getting most everything made in China these days. Still, for $150? It's a very nice jacket that fills a hole in my wardrobe.

4. New Shoes1

New Shoes1 Senior member

Don't base your decision on the size you wear in a Fitzgerald. The Fitzgerald cut is smaller shoulder to shoulder than the other cuts. Consequently, I wear a 43L in the Fitzgerald and a 42L in everything else at BB.

5. PortendingEnnui

PortendingEnnui Member

The code worked for me, and ironically I grabbed the Fitz 1818 on clearance as well as two shirts. The suit came to $224.25 and the shirts $32.99 each.

6. Thanks SF (a new me)

Thanks SF (a new me) Senior member

7. amathew

amathew Senior member

Last edited: May 19, 2012

8. phoenixrecon

phoenixrecon Senior member

There quality is similar to ray ban. Since they are made by luxotica group but it varries. I Cindy in general most luxotica products art that great.

9. urfloormatt

urfloormatt Well-Known Member

Has anyone ever bought the Brooks line of Pantofola d'Oro casual shoes? How do they run compared to other BB shoe brands?

For example, I wear an 8.5 usually, but for some Peals I've had to size up to a 9.0.

Last edited: May 19, 2012

10. stevent

stevent Senior member

For the corporate 30% off, does that include Black Fleece? Also does the father's day sale include Black Fleece? Want to get the C&J loafers for my Dad so debating whether to just get them with the 30% or wait for father's day

11. nihilest

nihilest Member

Anyone have a picture of the Hairline Grid Stripe color? The zoom-in photo is a bit too blurry so I'm not sure how solid-colored it really is. I'm hesitant on paying the absurdly high shipping fees to find out.

12. zippyh

zippyh Senior member

From the email...

*An exclusive offer for enrolled Brooks Brothers Corporate Members. Save 30% on your purchase of regular priced merchandise at all Brooks Brothers U.S. and Canadian stores, by phone and online. 30% savings cannot be combined with your standard Corporate Membership discount or other promotion or discount, and does not apply to sale merchandise. Offer is valid Wednesday, May 23, 2012 until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time online and by phone, and until the close of regular business hours at all U.S. and Canadian stores nationwide. Please present your non-transferable Brooks Brothers Corporate Membership Card, temporary shopping pass or email confirmation at the time of purchase. Redeemable for merchandise only. In order to receive your discount for online purchases, your billing and shipping address must match the address provided when enrolling for a corporate membership card. If you return some or all merchandise, the dollar value of this promotion will not be refunded or credited to your account. Discount may not be applied toward taxes, shipping and handling, monogramming, engraving, alterations or personalization. Not valid on purchases of Black Fleece, men's cordovan, Harry's of London or Edward Green shoes, Made-to-Measure or Special Order clothing, or the Gift Card. No adjustment on previous or future purchases. Void in states where prohibited by law. No cash value except where prohibited, then the cash value is 1/100 cent. For a store location near you, please visit BrooksBrothers.com or call 1-800-274-1815.

13. stevent

stevent Senior member

Yeah just got the email this morning, may try to ask SA for the 30% off

14. JohnGagne

JohnGagne Member

With the Corporate Sale coming up, I'm curious to find out if anyone used the information provided a few pages back to successfully sign up for (and receive) a Corporate Card from corporateperks.com? It seems like there would be some sort of privacy issue but I could be wrong. I'm wary of trying this out and wanted to see if others had success.

15. Liquidus

Liquidus Senior member

I recommend this Cotton Hamilton Bomber if anyone is looking for a good looking casual jacket.