• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thomaspaine

Reaction score
Thanks!

Can everyone take advantage of the sale; what are the specifics?

The SA offered to hold the suit I was interested in until the 9th, and charge me the discounted price then. I have no friends or family who work at Brooks Brothers so I assume it's open to everyone.

This was at a Black Fleece store FYI, but pretty sure it applies to the regular ones too.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The SA offered to hold the suit I was interested in until the 9th, and charge me the discounted price then. I have no friends or family who work at Brooks Brothers so I assume it's open to everyone.

This was at a Black Fleece store FYI, but pretty sure it applies to the regular ones too.

SF or NY? Any chance if they will apply this to cordovan?

thomaspaine

Reaction score
SF or NY? Any chance if they will apply this to cordovan?

This was in SF, none of you better wear BB2, I haven't decided whether to pull that suit yet...
fight[1].gif

Not sure about cordovan, didn't come up, sorry.

junior varsity

Reaction score
ugh... the brooks brothers friends and family sale -

can i open a card and get 15% on top of the 25%?

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They typically bar shell by taking it off the website, write down the item number, then search for it, and you may be able to sneak it in

Yeah that trick is mentioned earlier in this thread. Problem is the shoe I want isn't online

thomaspaine

Reaction score
God dammit...I bookmarked this navy Black Fleece sweater on pinterest so I could come back to it on the 9th. When I woke up it had 20 repins and every size was sold out
ffffuuuu.gif

Brooks should send me a commissions check.

BTW, I wear a BB2 in black fleece suiting, but a BB3 in their sweaters/cardigans. Is that normal?

mystry613

Reaction score

BTW, I wear a BB2 in black fleece suiting, but a BB3 in their sweaters/cardigans. Is that normal?

I have noticed this as well. My recollection is that this particular sweater fits fairly small. I think it depends more on where the items are made. I wear (preferably) BB2 jackets that were made in Italy, BB1 jackets made in the US, and BB2/BB3 for polos/sweaters made in China.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

God dammit...I bookmarked this navy Black Fleece sweater on pinterest so I could come back to it on the 9th. When I woke up it had 20 repins and every size was sold out :fu:

Brooks should send me a commissions check.

yeah. sweaters run super short and tight in the body

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know when they are going to do the 4 dress shirts for $199 deal again?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads