1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by NAMOR, May 12, 2011.

1. New Shoes1

New Shoes1 Senior member

Sleven: does your store have any of the Southwick Golden Fleece Fitzgerald suits yet? The pictures on the website look really promising?

2. DC Office Hack

DC Office Hack Senior member

Thank you.

3. Sleven

Sleven Well-Known Member

I don't believe we do unfortunately but I am out of store so I'll get back to you.

4. imanewbie

imanewbie Senior member

whats included int he tailoring then if not sides taking in?

5. sportin_life

sportin_life Senior member

6. furo

furo Senior member

Southwick is doing GF now?

7. stevent

stevent Senior member

Do they have the 3 nails by heel above rubber part? I'm pretty sure 2010 BBBF shoes were C&J Went back to BBBF store today to check all new shoes, I thought they were C&J and SAs said so too but now I am not so sure. Missing the 3 nails and some have two lines of writing inside vs. one.

BBBF sale also starts June 18, 20-40% off

8. sportin_life

sportin_life Senior member

They don't have the 3 nails above the rubber but the rest of the nail pattern is consistent with C&J. I'm 99% sure these are C&J and they are stamped with "325" which is a C&J last.

9. knucks

knucks Senior member

I've dropped some weight/size as I've entered [olympic] lifting, so my chest decreased slightly, but I am still a 42R, I think. I don't have broad shoulders relatively speaking, but I have traps. I do believe this causes the suit shoulders to be tight because of the yoke.

I may in at a BB store this weekend, so I will certainly try on some coats and see what fit works, really would like to get one on discount during the sale.

10. New Shoes1

New Shoes1 Senior member

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  11. bellyhungry

bellyhungry Senior member

Does anyone know when or if the 'buy 4 shirts and get X% off' sales will be this year?

12. knucks

knucks Senior member

Will the Golden Fleece Performance Polos be on sale?

13. Mr Pink

Mr Pink Member

are Chinos considered "dress trousers" for this sale?

14. DC Office Hack

DC Office Hack Senior member

Anyone know when the next F & F sale is? I'm thinking of buying Suiting Essentials suits and would like to be able to stack the discount on top of the 2-for-$899 deal, which can't be done during the Semi-Annual sale.

15. amathew

amathew Senior member

No, the advantage chino's are considered casual pants. On their site, they have a tab for 'casual pants' (which has chinos) and one for dress trousers.

16. New Shoes1

New Shoes1 Senior member

September, if I recall correctly.

17. wsumarine

wsumarine Senior member

Can anyone tell me if there is a significant difference between these two jackets? I'm looking at the Brooks Brothers Regent Fit Soft Cotton Jacket and the Regent Fit Soft Jacket.

It looks like the Soft Cotton is "deconstructed" vs. the Soft Jacket's "soft shoulder." Does soft shoulder mean a light padding or is it just another way of saying no padding? The only other difference I see is the Soft Cotton is 3/8 lined vs. no mention of lining for the soft jacket. Is that all?

Regent Fit Soft Cotton Jacket - $448 - Regent fit which is distinguished by narrow lapels and higher armholes. Pure cotton. Two-button, side vents. Three-eighths lined and deconstructed for ultimate comfort and a casual look. Dry clean. Imported.

Regent Fit Soft Jacket - $398 - Pure cotton woven in Italy. Brooks Brothers soft jacket construction offering a lightweight comfortable jacket. Two-button side vents with relaxed shoulder for ultimate comfort. Regent fit which is a contemporary fit with trimmer chest and back width and a higher armhole. Dry clean. Imported.

18. D.B.Cooper

D.B.Cooper Senior member

Can anyone confirm that there will be a Father's Day sale this year? I'm looking for a linen suit and some summer sportswear.

19. knucks

knucks Senior member

20. AnGeLiCbOrIs

AnGeLiCbOrIs Senior member

They are made by C&J on the 325 last.