• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

When is the next BB sale?

PeterEliot

Reaction score
I like BB's new short duffel coat, but I've never spent $600 for a duffel coat before...

When will be the next sale, roughly?

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
December 24th. Look out for one-day discounts in the weeks before that.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
bamp. Traditionally speaking does BB always have a semi-annual sale in June? What kind of savings can one expect?

EDIT - historically its been 40% + 15%

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They just had a 25% off all retail/online sale.

If you have corp savings it could have stacked depending on who the salesperson was.

Sadly this coupon/sale ended 5/9.

and now I realized that NAMOR bumped a thread that is about 8 months old....

Liquidus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You've found a salesperson that stacked the corporate discount with the 25% sale? How did you manage that?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saturdays
They just had a 25% off all retail/online sale. If you have corp savings it could have stacked depending on who the salesperson was. Sadly this coupon/sale ended 5/9. and now I realized that NAMOR bumped a thread that is about 8 months old....
I was about to start a new thread with the exact same title. It makes sense to have this one thread instead of having to start a new one each time BB has a sale

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liquidus
You've found a salesperson that stacked the corporate discount with the 25% sale? How did you manage that?

Can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not here. But my dad (I don't tend to shop at BB) had been shot down once or twice when combining. At this point he knows the reps at the store he usually goes to and they always stack.

If you aren't being sarcastic, you don't force them to do it, you simply suggest the idea and ask them to make sure with their manager etc.. it helps if you are buying a lot or they recognize you.

Originally Posted by NAMOR
I was about to start a new thread with the exact same title. It makes sense to have this one thread instead of having to start a new one each time BB has a sale

Yea I guess you are right. Might have been better if you would have though just made a new thread and make it nicer on the title post.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not here. But my dad (I don't tend to shop at BB) had been shot down once or twice when combining. At this point he knows the reps at the store he usually goes to and they always stack. If you aren't being sarcastic, you don't force them to do it, you simply suggest the idea and ask them to make sure with their manager etc.. it helps if you are buying a lot or they recognize you. Yea I guess you are right. Might have been better if you would have though just made a new thread and make it nicer on the title post.
i think Liquidus is being serious because I have never heard someone stacking their discount. my local brooks brothers store doesnt carry any cordovan so I tend not to frequent it as much as I would like. Im still thinking about starting the new thread... "Next" and "Sale" arent capitalized and BB should be spelled out. eff it im starting a new thread

Liquidus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not here. But my dad (I don't tend to shop at BB) had been shot down once or twice when combining. At this point he knows the reps at the store he usually goes to and they always stack.

That's a nice deal. I wasn't being sarcastic.

Originally Posted by NAMOR
Im still thinking about starting the new thread... "Next" and "Sale" arent capitalized and BB should be spelled out. eff it im starting a new thread

You should make it specifically for the semi annual sale.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liquidus
That's a nice deal. I wasn't being sarcastic. You should make it specifically for the semi annual sale.
why? isnt the idea to have less sales threads? there are so many of them floating around. plus there is a "when is the next ralph lauren sale" thread and this offers some consistency. just created it
devil.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads