• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 3: Yeossal handwelted shoe with lasted shoe trees

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 2nd auction is for a pair of handwelted shoe with lasted shoe trees courtesy of Yeossal. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

When did Marc Jacobs work for Iceberg?

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think he did it in 1997. Any other years?

JFKJean

Reaction score
Really? You learn something new everyday?

heard546

Reaction score
That is interesting. I have some Iceberg White Grey Trousers that's about a year old, and didn't think anyone else knew about the brand.

Also, interesting to know that MJ worked for the brand.

-tony
Originally Posted by why
I think he did it in 1997. Any other years?

JO3B

Reaction score
you've seriously never heard of iceberg till a recent purchase?

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
God I remember when Iceberg had the store on the corner of Via Rodeo and that season where EVERYTHING had Looney Toons shit all over it.

unicornwarrior

Reaction score
haha my sister used to have a pair of iceberg jean/pants with the cast of the simpsons characters on them.

I never cared for the brand personally.

JFKJean

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
God I remember when Iceberg had the store on the corner of Via Rodeo and that season where EVERYTHING had Looney Toons shit all over it.

I actually liked the Looney Tunes character sweaters they offered around that time...it was when the ran out of ideas and did all that extra non sense is when things got our of control

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Interesting; I also had no idea he worked for Iceberg. I knew he did a stint at Perry Ellis and tried to make it more "interesting," but they didn't get it and so he didn't stay long.

JFKJean

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
Interesting; I also had no idea he worked for Iceberg. I knew he did a stint at Perry Ellis and tried to make it more "interesting," but they didn't get it and so he didn't stay long.

Yep, and that's exactly why Perry Ellis is doing so well.....I mean.......

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 25 3.4%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 129 17.5%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 235 31.9%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 116 15.7%
  • 31 - 40