When a beautiful 27 year old young lady is making herself available

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by ccc123, Apr 11, 2009.

1. tom288

tom288 Senior member

I haven't read everyone's responses, so someone may have said this.

Not only are you married, but you're happily married. Why even think of hurting your wife like that? Cheaters have always been a group of people that really piss me off, men and women alike. If you can't control yourself like an adult, you shouldn't be married.

2. dirk diggler

dirk diggler Senior member

Statistically, most men cheat at some point. Do the math. Get it over with. Take one for the team. Decide if you like the danger.

Now, if this chick works with you, near you, in the same field or you will have opportunities to see her again with your wife in tow or if she lives nearby, DON'T DO IT.

If the coast is clear, cool. You will learn to live with the guilt. However, if she is a psycho or has the chance to show up near your wife, don't do it.

3. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Statistically, most men cheat at some point. Do the math. Get it over with. Take one for the team. Decide if you like the danger.

Now, if this chick works with you, near you, in the same field or you will have opportunities to see her again with your wife in tow or if she lives nearby, DON'T DO IT.

If the coast is clear, cool. You will learn to live with the guilt. However, if she is a psycho or has the chance to show up near your wife, don't do it.

Dirk....[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

he doesn't approve [​IMG]

5. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Dirk....[​IMG] [​IMG]

He's a lawyer. Do you really expect him to have scruples?

6. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

Married (Happily) here; what is a retired swordsman to do, did I mention to my eyes she is a vision to behold, doest seem like a rabbit cooker either(fatal attraction). Do I pass and just be content with the knowledge that I could or..........

I'm still young, but attached. Just the affirmation of knowing you "still got it" is enough. That's the climax of these encounters to me.

7. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

I like the way you think.

8. nordicstyle

nordicstyle Senior member

Convince your wife to try a threesome, voila!

I'm surprised noone suggested this earlier. It would be wise to find out if your wife is at all into that kind of thing first though. [​IMG]

9. nordicstyle

nordicstyle Senior member

People also steal, lie and betray. Does that make it OK? Fortunately, I have not (yet) been in a situation where somebody has cheated on me (at least not that I know of), but I think cheating is one of the few things I would have a hard time forgiving.

10. scarphe

scarphe Senior member

People also steal, lie and betray. Does that make it OK? Fortunately, I have not (yet) been in a situation where somebody has cheated on me (at least not that I know of), but I think cheating is one of the few things I would have a hard time forgiving.
    depending upon your ethical standpoint yes. and stealing at least in the last two generation has become morally acceptable, so the opinion of cheating could change as well. just because you see it as morally wrong does make it morally wrong universally.

11. limping_decorum

limping_decorum Senior member

i wonder if your wife posts shit like this on sites she frequents....

i hope she does.

12. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Same is true for women though...I'd watch my wife carefully if I were you.

13. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

I'm actually interested in this statistical statement... any study or research to back this up?

This is what I found when googling it.

Seems pretty far from "most"

14. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

I'm actually interested in this statistical statement... any study or research to back this up?

This is what I found when googling it.

Seems pretty far from "most"

diggler said most cheat at some point, so maybe his stat includes prior relationships and yours is only for married couples speaking of their current relationship. I'd also be curious to know how many people lie during those types of studies. And are women less likely to admit to it? The numbers seem low...