• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Whee do you buy your clothes or accessories from?

Reaction score
What is your “go to” place for clothing that is affordable yet stylish? Need some new ideas where I can buy myself some new things.!
Also....are messenger bags still in fashion?

Last edited:

maxalex

Reaction score
What is your “go to” place for clothing that is affordable yet stylish? Need some new ideas where I can buy myself some new things.!
Also....are messenger bags still in fashion?
My go-to place for clothes is Italy, where I have several favorite bespoke tailors. They are indeed stylish, and affordable to me. I wear a waxed canvas messenger/camera bag from Ona on my motorcycles in Africa, Europe and America because it holds my shit, including rain gear to protect my bespoke clothing (especially in Africa). If it’s fashionable I wouldn’t know, although Africans seem to dig it.

Last edited:

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You need to provide more specifics.
What does “affordable” mean to you? What types of clothing are you looking for? Where do you live? Are you looking for brick and mortar retailers, online retailers, or both?

Reaction score
You need to provide more specifics.
What does “affordable” mean to you? What types of clothing are you looking for? Where do you live? Are you looking for brick and mortar retailers, online retailers, or both?
Well for example something the majority could afford without breaking the bank and it could be online or a high street store. I live in England at the moment and people seem to think the more expensive an item of clothing is the better it makes you look, which in my experience is definitely not true !

visionsofgabriel

Reaction score
Well for example something the majority could afford without breaking the bank and it could be online or a high street store. I live in England at the moment and people seem to think the more expensive an item of clothing is the better it makes you look, which in my experience is definitely not true !
Honestly Zara, Topman, and Forever 21 have been my go-to's for clothing lately. It is suuuuper affordable and have pretty trendy stuff, both classic and a little flashy. For online stores, I love ASOS. These are probably stores you have heard of, but if you can get past it not being name brand or super high-end, you can find some really awesome items!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.