• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's your sexual orientation?

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Étienne

I'll start : 62% straight, which seems about right, maybe a bit low.

I think that makes you the straightest man in all of France. Maybe after Sarko.

Mine was 84 and 16.

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"According to the Klein Sexual Orientation Grid, you are 83% straight and 17% gay.

In subjective terms, this means you are predominantly heterosexual; only incidentally homosexual."

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dopey
Anyone care to discuss the implications of a test that presumes the nature of the question, i.e., people are x% one and 100-x% the other, rather than a binary state or even a shifting binary state (this week straight, last week gay)? What is this supposed to mean?

Originally Posted by Douglas

I would like to say that this test is completely ******* marsupialed. For starters:

Exactly. Which is why I mentioned above that it should only be used as a further discussion sparker here on the forum, or a continuation of why's thread, in that it might be an interesting way to discuss issues of homosexuality in relation to social circles, "self-determined/selected" acts and reporting, etc.

Beyond that... yeah, it's dumb.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
And there seemed to be no mention of mollusks. Just saying.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
And there seemed to be no mention of mollusks. Just saying.

I'm currently formulating a "Prof Fab Mollusk Revulsion Grid," which will show the percentage of a man's aversion to the Decrepitudinous Gash.

My initial data reports me somehow as 650,000% aversed to the Mollusk. I must have some sort of error in my quantitative analysis equation.

Back to the drawing board!
lol8[1].gif

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
I'm currently formulating a "Prof Fab Mollusk Revulsion Grid," which will show the percentage of a man's aversion to the Decrepitudinous Gash.

My initial data reports me somehow as 650,000% aversed to the Mollusk. I must have some sort of error in my quantitative analysis equation.

Back to the drawing board!
lol8[1].gif

worship.gif

laugh.gif

freefinancialadvice

Reaction score
According to the Klein Sexual Orientation Grid, you are 71% straight and 29% gay.

Christ!

Well, economically:

Heterosexuals can ******** with 50% of the population,

Homosexuals can ******** with 50% of the population.

Bisexuals can ******** with 100% of the population.

So economically, it pays to be bisexual.

and it pays to be on Ecstasy/MDMA to have a good excuse for later.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by freefinancialadvice
According to the Klein Sexual Orientation Grid, you are 71% straight and 29% gay.

Christ!

Well, economically:

Heterosexuals can ******** with 50% of the population,

Homosexuals can ******** with 50% of the population.

Bisexuals can ******** with 100% of the population.

So economically, it pays to be bisexual.

and it pays to be on Ecstasy/MDMA to have a good excuse for later.

Woody Allen is credited with saying that being bi-sexual doubled your chance for a date, on any given night.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
96 and 4. It makes me hard just thinking about that much masculinity in me. (lets see who makes the best joke.......)

I'm thinking a few guys here could insert enough masculinity in you, to make you whimper like a school girl.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
89% straight. not too suprising. i hang out with teh gheys alot

Chouse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Woody Allen is credited with saying that being bi-sexual doubled your chance for a date, on any given night.
Also (probably more importantly on this forum): if you are about the same size as your same-sex partner it doubles your wardrobe /jerry seinfeld 83% straight and 17% gay here.

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
According to the Klein Sexual Orientation Grid, you are 83% straight and 17% gay.
Do you hate this 17% of you? I think your little penis accounts for at least 1% of it, with 100% of it being gay.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics