Whenever I go clubbing, I notice that the vast majority, roughly 80%, of the male goers are wearing either: -Button down shirt(RL Polo for example) and denim jeans or chinos. Maybe a SC if they're really pushing it. or -V-neck or crew-neck and jeans/chinos. The remaining 20% tend to be a good mix of guys in suits and other clothings. I'm thinking that wearing a good cut, slim-fitting (if you have the body, that is...) darker suit would look pretty decent, solid charcoal or navy. No tie, two buttons undone on shirt...so that you have a more relaxed/casual look. What do you guys think?