Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

what's your most douchebaggy piece of clothing?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by stickonatree, May 9, 2008.

1. why

why Senior member

A B.Son tee.

2. Brutus

Brutus Senior member

Don't forget the possibility of of another on the sole. At least they aren't one of the pairs with the logo going the entire length of the foot. Or the ones with "power" on one sole and "brake" on another. That wins the "No S%$ Sherlock Award" for 2008.

Fixed. I have these. Now they only get worn on autoX days. I wish they would have made these for the real world and put "speed" and "clutch".

I also have two Lacoste polos. I don't think they're very douchey because they are XXS's and they fit. This thread tells me I'm wrong ([​IMG]) so I guess now I'll know what I am when I'm wearing these.[​IMG]

3. Deluks917

Deluks917 Senior member

Whats so bad about lacoste sneakers anyway.

4. flyindarkness

flyindarkness Senior member

what's so bad about the kanye picture there?

and seriously, we should just wear whatever the fuck we feel like.

5. Brutus

Brutus Senior member

Who said you couldn't wear what you wanted to wear? This thread is just saying your e-props from the Steez will go down if you do show off your douchebaggness (as outlined here).

6. stickonatree

stickonatree Senior member

being a health science student at my university, i normally don't see that much doucheyness, just lazyness. however there's this one guy in my upper level toxicology class who wears on the daily t-shirts that are too small for him emblazoned with "drifter" or "diesel" along with a faux hawk and leather band nixon/fossil/crappy watches complete with "DG" sunglasses placed atop his head. not only does he wear it, he flaunts it by coming to class late and slowly strolling in to the middle of class, and instead of taking the closest/outermost seat, insists on walking in between everyone to sit down in the middle. i haven't felt like smacking someone in a long time, but this guy is just asking for it.

7. bach

bach Senior member

who wears on the daily t-shirts that are too small for him emblazoned with "drifter" or "diesel" along with a faux hawk and leather band nixon/fossil/crappy watches complete with "DG" sunglasses placed atop his head. not only does he wear it, he flaunts it by coming to class late and slowly strolling in to the middle of class, and instead of taking the closest/outermost seat, insists on walking in between everyone to sit down in the middle. i haven't felt like smacking someone in a long time, but this guy is just asking for it.

lololol that could easily be me, except i would probably take a seat in the back. and i don't wear drifter. and i'm not a douchebag!

8. selbsttatig

selbsttatig Senior member

lololol that could easily be me, except i would probably take a seat in the back. and i don't wear drifter. and i'm not a douchebag!

Then how exactly could that be you?

9. flyindarkness

flyindarkness Senior member

being a health science student at my university, i normally don't see that much doucheyness, just lazyness. however there's this one guy in my upper level toxicology class who wears on the daily t-shirts that are too small for him emblazoned with "drifter" or "diesel" along with a faux hawk and leather band nixon/fossil/crappy watches complete with "DG" sunglasses placed atop his head. not only does he wear it, he flaunts it by coming to class late and slowly strolling in to the middle of class, and instead of taking the closest/outermost seat, insists on walking in between everyone to sit down in the middle. i haven't felt like smacking someone in a long time, but this guy is just asking for it.
    well, in that case. his actions + the apparel makes him a complete douche

10. Kodiak

Kodiak Senior member

[​IMG] I own this Threadless shirt. And I wear it pretty often too.

11. mimesis

mimesis Well-Known Member

makes me wish the word was spelled sublimanal.

12. jkw

jkw Senior member

An ice white suit...

And probably a very vulgar, brandwhory lime green Versace sport tshirt...
    Quite tight, and on my slightly out of shape physique...

To top it all off, I have worn them together...

13. laphroaig

laphroaig Senior member

[​IMG] Jon.
    +1 I have exactly those, with gold foil logo but black stripe. I know they're considered very douchy but I like them.

14. circa_

circa_ New Member

Has to be my velvet vest, hands down.

15. Surfrider

Surfrider Senior member

well, surfrider, for one.
    In my defense, my "wtf was I thinking" orange pumas were a very old, plain, traditional style with no visible logo on 'em. And you can't rip on a guy if he's beaten you to the punch. [​IMG] And, secondly: [​IMG] Are they really that douchy? I mean, if you remove the logos, they're simple, plain, form-fitting, and (so I'm told) quite comfortable. Certainly the term "douchebag" is open to interpretation, but I have always associated garishness with, um, douchebagginess. And, again; if you could take away the ridiculous number of logos, and these shoes are pretty understated. That said, I am not a walking billboard; screw puma and their logo orgy. :p