• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's Your Go-to Polo Shirt?

jimney

Reaction score
Which one did you buy?
They have some nice items. Atrocious website and it looks like stock availability is a big issue,, but I like the vibe they're going for. Curious to know how the quality turns out.

Got this one. The site is… pretty rough. Seems like there may also be an element of offline interaction no matter what you order, since I don’t think I got the option to select a size. The designs are great though, and I like that they have both cotton and wool options.

1653403830481.png

Reggae Mike

Reaction score
I didn't see alot of Burberrys in the replies, thier polos are very comfy though.

DrewMill

Reaction score
I like Sid Mashburn and Todd Snyder both as well.

I like the one Sid Mashburn one I have a lot. My only issue is that either the buttons are too small or the button holes are too big because it's constantly coming undone.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

fabricateurialist

Reaction score
I still stick with RL, the price to durability ratio is just spot on, and the fit works really for me

Zegna, great stuff, especially if you pick blended ones like cotton and silk, or cotton and linen

Cucinelli, Loro - I don't see the point, they are good at knitted cashmere and wool, and LP at cloths, especially given their hideous MSRPs in the US

bought some from Scaglione in silk recently and at this price point, absolutely love them, very European cut, and the silk is rather resilient, put them really through the test at Coachella and they took it well

Last edited:

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Also, I don't see the point of spread collars on polos. But sizing is the first (literal) barrier to entry there.

hysteria

Reaction score
Also, I don't see the point of spread collars on polos. But sizing is the first (literal) barrier to entry there.

I like the structure of the collars on thoes polos, but such a wide spread on polo collas looks a bit odd to me.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Organic cotton Fideli polos are my favorite. The knit is ideal, not heavy or too light. Soft right off the rack. They run slim cut so I size up.

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
They list rather capacious chest measurements on the website (I am looking at the Zero organic shirt), but nothing about sleeve length, shoulder width, etc. Any surprises, there?

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They list rather capacious chest measurements on the website (I am looking at the Zero organic shirt), but nothing about sleeve length, etc. Any surprises, there?

No surprises about sleeve fit on the organic cotton tees or short sleeve polos. I normally wear a 52EU and need a 54EU in both. Surprised they list measurements as Capacious as they taper in length. You'll want the size up unless you are have an extreme drop from shoulder to waist.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads