• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's your favorite "white trash" food?

ts4them

Reaction score
Every once in a while I just have to get that Easy Cheese (the cheese in a spray can). I love it with Ritz crackers or on Sociables (when I'm feeling all "siditty"). Of course when you run out of crackers, there's always your finger
tounge.gif
which brings the trash level to new heights.
I also love chicken-fried steak, but not sure if that's true W.T., or just southern.

sygyzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you want a real treat, take your can of Easy Cheese, Ritz Crackers, and a small can of refried bean dip (made by Fritos). Dip the cracker into the beans, then put a swirl of Easy Cheese on top.

ts4them

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sygyzy
If you want a real treat, take your can of Easy Cheese, Ritz Crackers, and a small can of refried bean dip (made by Fritos). Dip the cracker into the beans, then put a swirl of Easy Cheese on top.

That's perfect, I love that it doesn't involve any utensils whatsoever (maybe a prerequisite for white trash eats?).

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'm a fan of hot n spicy pork rinds on a very rare occasion.

I also like easy cheese, but I always run out of it before I do crackers, then I don't want to eat the crackers.

I also like Spam.

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are baked beans considered white trash? I could eat that stuff by the can if I was near a toilet for the rest of the night, and the girlfriend was out of the house.

Renault78law

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys don't squirt the easy cheese directly into your mouth?

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pan-fried spam.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I fail to see how beef jerky qualifies as a white trash food.

StevenRocks

Reaction score
Honey buns.

I once stopped at a convenience store in Princeton, West Virginia that had no less than twelve different kinds of honey bons. It was surreal.

seanchai

Reaction score
Corn dogs, for sure. Though I eat the vegetarian ones now.

LARon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
beef sticks, slim jims and steak and cheese

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am angry White Trash has domain over Pork Rinds, I am starting a campaign to bring them back to their proper spot in the potato chip display, at the corner store, next to the Katz chips and Bravo nachos, Black power!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads