• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's your favorite shirt?

kcgreg

Reaction score
I could but I do not have a digital camera yet - I have been contemplating on getting one - yes, but I'll need a couple of weeks to get the photos finished in my camera and then I can scan the pictures and post it.

After having said this - I think I will definitely get a digital camera. Alas - tant pis!

kcgreg

Reaction score
I forgot to mention - which shirts?

kcgreg

Reaction score
I'll see what I can do.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pink22m
Robert Talbott Estate (custom) Pink 1 3/8" herringbone Cutaway French Sea Island
Marvelous. I love everything about it, the collar, the buttons, the color, the weave.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't like the ceiling of Charvet's store in Paris.

That ceiling looks like it belongs in a Kyoto duty-free shop circa 1984 where Christian Dior ties and Fendi bags are highlighted with Pierre Cardin belt and pen sets.

johnapril

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
I don't like the ceiling of Charvet's store in Paris.

That ceiling looks like it belongs in a Kyoto duty-free shop circa 1984 where Christian Dior ties and Fendi bags are highlighted with Pierre Cardin belt and pen sets.

Worse, the ceiling doesn't like you.

timof

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jml90
Brand
Color
Collar
Cuff
FABRIC TYPE!

H&K
Striped blue
Classic not fused
French not fused
Popeline

hopkins_student

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Film_Noir_Buff
They are the highest quality custom shirt made in the USA.
I would also have to take issue with this statement. Although my experience with Paris is limited to your reviews and photos, I've seen a Kabbaz firsthand and can say that, from what I've seen, it has no equal. I think maybe your statement should be softened at least a little bit.

Tomasso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hopkins_student
I would also have to take issue with this statement. Although my experience with Paris is limited to your reviews and photos, I've seen a Kabbaz firsthand and can say that it has no equal. I think maybe your statement should be softened at least a little bit.

Interesting.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads