• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's your Favorite Beer?

bc78

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Spencer Young
Three Floyds Imperial Dreadnought IPA. Magnificent.

Runner up would be Bell's Hopslam and 3F's Alpha King. Love the hops.

I've been looking for those for a long time. Right now my favorites are:

Stone Imperial Russian, IPA, Ruination IPA, 12th Anniversary, and 13th Anniversary
Green Flash West Coast IPA and Imperial IPA
Rogue Chocolate Stout
Bear Republic Racer 5 and Hop Rod
Also a fan of many of the Southern Tier beers.

GrillinFool

Reaction score
O'Fallon Pumpkin Ale. Well, let me qualify that. The Pumpkin ale from 3 years ago. The last two years it has not been as good.

O'Fallon Brewing Company is located just outside of St. Louis. They make a few beers all year (Wheat, Gold, IPA, Smoky Porter). But they make a bear for every season. The spring beer escapes me right now but the summer is Wheach (wheat Peach) that is great. The Pumpkin Ale in the fall, and a Cherry Chocolate in the winter. The Cherry Chocolate is great but more than one is rough.

Stuff I have been enjoying lately is Chimay. A character in a Ludlum book was drinking one and I saw it in a pub and love the stuff. I have not had the version in the pic above. I just had the ale with has a maroon label.

The Stout from Jamesport brewing in Ludington Michigan is great. I enjoyed a growler of that over a couple of days a few weeks ago. Although their Apricot Wheat, which is normally outstanding, was the suck this year.

ETA: my new fave "New American Light Lager" is the new old Schlitz. Seriously. They brought back the formula and brewing method they changed in the early 70's Prior to changing the method and formula they had been one of the top 5 brewers in the country for about 70 years. Now they are a laughing stock. It's still in the class of Bud, Miller, Coors, but it's at the head of the class....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads