1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

what's this? (clothes damage thread)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by the architect, May 27, 2013.

1. the architect

the architect Member

I was unpacking some sport coats after getting my luggage back from a trip and I discovered this on the sleeve:

[​IMG]

It's only on the surface, appears slightly fibrous, and no similar spots were found on any of the other clothes in the suitcase. A matching discoloration can be seen on the facing fabric. I looked around for other anomalies in the suitcase and could not find anything. My first thought was some sort of spider or insect must have made it but I really have no idea. Anybody else see something like this before?

And for those interested it is a 1980s Hart Schaffner & Marx "rescued" from my dad's old wardrobe. Fits quite nicely.

Last edited: May 27, 2013
  2. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Senior member