• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

what's the street cred on J Shoes?

whatever123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kashmir
http://www.jshoes.com/ anyone familiar with these? found them with quite a good price, but of course, always ask SF for advice.
why does a shoe need to have "street cred?" FUCK!...whatever. go buy nikes and a "puffy" jacket. if you go to the corner you might be able to find some crack.

kashmir

Reaction score
location's singapore... never been to urbanoutfitters (UO) but I checked their website. yeah J-shoes are one of those. so this is a pass then?

whatever123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kashmir
location's singapore... never been to urbanoutfitters (UO) but I checked their website. yeah J-shoes are one of those. so this is a pass then?

im sure they still have crack in singapore. keep looking...

kashmir

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
why does a shoe need to have "street cred?" FUCK!...whatever.

go buy nikes and a "puffy" jacket. if you go to the corner you might be able to find some crack.

lol okay, just checking whether this is SF approved or not. nah nikes would not get you crack around here

whatever123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
somebody should make a list of "approved shoes." although, just because people in this box might like something does not mean you need to like it, and vice versa. personally, if i could hang at the corner with my gold teeth wearing nikes and a puffy coat all day selling the crack cocaine, id do it, except i live in utah and there is not much of a demand for the crack, you know
buy what you like. if people dont like it, thats fine. they dont NEED to. your not a sheep...

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 16 3.5%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 78 16.8%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 151 32.6%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 77 16.6%
  • 31 - 40

Votes: 40 8.6%