What's the stereotype of a New Jersey Girl?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Soph, Aug 23, 2007.

1. odoreater

odoreater Senior member

I find these guys interesting, what sort of families are they usually from? Do they fancy themselves connected guys or something.

Some of them, in my experience, don't just "fancy themselves" as connected.

2. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

don't they know how gay the pursed lip thing is? They do it in every photo. [​IMG]

3. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

I would disown my children if they turned-out like that. This is reason #1 why if i have kids i'm living in a gated community and sending them to private school.
    But these are the very places where they collectively turn like this

4. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

Jersey Girls = Bridge & Tunnel crowd coming into the city on weekends. Dresses skanky. Fake tan. Usually blonde, but sometimes not. Often Sicilian by descent, but not a pre-requisite. Stupid accent. Hang out with guidos generally, or with PACKS of guys with spikey hair wearing STRIPED SHIRTS and JEANS (AmJack). Instantly ruin the scene at a bar. Looking to hook up. Absolutely clueless to the fact they are B&T. Like terrible music - mostly Top 40. Swarm bars and destroy them. Where there's one there' more. Love Kenneth Cole.

5. gdl203

Jersey Girls = Bridge & Tunnel crowd coming into the city on weekends. Dresses skanky. Fake tan. Usually blonde, but sometimes not. Often Sicilian by descent, but not a pre-requisite. Stupid accent. Hang out with guidos generally, or with PACKS of guys with spikey hair wearing STRIPED SHIRTS and JEANS (AmJack). Instantly ruin the scene at a bar. Looking to hook up. Absolutely clueless to the fact they are B&T. Like terrible music - mostly Top 40. Swarm bars and destroy them. Where there's one there' more. Love Kenneth Cole.

That's an encyclopedia-worthy definition. Hat off to you MetroStyles [​IMG] This thread can now be locked

6. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

I find these guys interesting, what sort of families are they usually from? Do they fancy themselves connected guys or something.

The youngestlooking guy is, I believe, the son of John Gotti. One of the other guys is his brother, it might be the pouty d-bag, I'm not sure....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. odoreater

odoreater Senior member

That's an encyclopedia-worthy definition. Hat off to you MetroStyles [​IMG] This thread can now be locked

I don't think so. You're more likely to find them at places like Jenkinsons down the shore, than at a club in NYC. A lot of the guidos/guidettes you see at clubs in NYC (like the ones in the pictures from the link posted earlier) are home grown in NY.

8. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

I don't think so. You're more likely to find them at places like Jenkinsons down the shore, than at a club in NYC. A lot of the guidos/guidettes you see at clubs in NYC (like the ones in the pictures from the link posted earlier) are home grown in NY.

Just face it. Jersey is guido central.

9. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

Staten Island = NJ.

10. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

[​IMG]

11. gdl203

Possible. But a recent Friday night excursion in the PATH from NJ to Christopher St station in NYC (don't ask - some friends having a BBQ in their backyard...) seem to match the definition.

12. vaclava krishna

vaclava krishna Senior member

What of, St John in, Tenafly ?

13. odoreater

odoreater Senior member

Just face it. Jersey is guido central.

I don't think so. Staten Island is guido central. NJ has a lot of guidos, but they are far more common on Staten Island.

How would you know anyway, if NJ is guido central? Have you ever even seen a guido in real life? I really don't imagine a guy with ducks on his sweater vest rolling up anywhere where there might be guidos.

Possible. But a recent Friday night excursion in the PATH from NJ to Christopher St station in NYC (don't ask - some friends having a BBQ in their backyard...) seem to match the definition.

No doubt there is some interbreeding. But, it's only logical that one is more likely to find a Jersey girl in Jersey than in NYC. So, the definition of a Jersey girl can't be "found in clubs in NYC". There are far more Jersey girls here than in NYC.

14. gdl203

But, it's only logical that one is more likely to find a Jersey girl in Jersey than in NYC. So, the definition of a Jersey girl can't be "found in clubs in NYC". There are far more Jersey girls here than in NYC.
    OK fine - I thought it was a great definition but your legal scrutiny and logic now ruined it for me [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

It is at moments like this that I do not understand why we are fighting a war on terror abroad.

Purple shoes are not free!

BTW: the first and third broads in the permatan pic are hot, jersey or not. Anyone here who says that are not bangable is FOS.