1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

what's the one product you stick to or keep on buying?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by lee lin, Jun 29, 2008.

1. *#..

*#.. Senior member

CVS, 2-pack, Saline Solution - There is absolutely no point in spending more $ on contact solution according to my optometrist. It's best to stick with less preservatives (Unisol is best, but it's so expensive), so buy the cheap saline solutions.

Clear Care - for when I'm not using my contacts for 6+ hours. Best contact cleaner from pharmacy stores.

Vaseline Petroleum Jelly - always good to have

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion/Facial Cleanser - non-irritating cleanser and the moisturizer works well. Haven't found anything better yet.

Barbasol Shaving Cream - cheap and works just as well as the more expensive ones I've tried.

Eucerin Intensive Repair lotion - excellent lotion for really dry skin

2. bjornb17

bjornb17 Senior member

Proraso shaving cream
    feather razor blades

Me too!

3. LittleTimmy

LittleTimmy Member

I too use the Cetaphil moisturizer. Noncomedogenic is great, and the stuff fortunately has no fragrance.

4. djlukin

djlukin Well-Known Member

I am a big fan of all American Crew products (shampoo, conditioner, spray). Also, I enjoy gilette fusion proglide razor. Most important one though that I will buy again and again- oral B pulsar toothbrush. Feels great. Listerine classic mint as well. All staples of my morning and night routines.

5. kjamesuvic

kjamesuvic Well-Known Member