1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What's the largest size they carry at Barney's New York and Bergdorf Goodman

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by doughboysc, Sep 8, 2012.

1. doughboysc

doughboysc Senior member

What's the largest dress shirt size, suit/sportcoat size, trouser size (all off the rack) carried at high-end NYC stores like Barney's New York and Bergdorf Goodman? I'm 18.5" neck 35" sleeve, 56" chest and 56" waist. Or should I go to Rochester Big and Tall for suits and sportcoats? It's okay to get shirts at Barney's or Bergdorf Goodman off the rack or MTM.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2012
  2. gsugsu

gsugsu Senior member

Can I ask why, despite many people answering your other similar posts, that you still want to buy RTW/off the rack?

I think with your dimensions it would be in your best interest. You won't find a great deal of selection in department stores. I'm not sure what big & tall stores but looking at the brands carried by Rochester they are lower end.

3. mr monty

mr monty Senior member

maybe he can only afford rtw trousers and suits? Some of the clothing for Rochester's is better quality than what 90% of the men wear.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2012
  4. gsugsu

gsugsu Senior member

He has said in other threads he has $8K saved to spend on a wardrobe. He has indicated his interest in high end department stores like Barneys and BG. The brands listed at the big and tall shop are not in the same realm.