1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What's the funniest movie you've watched in years?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Essentio, Oct 19, 2009.

1. onion

onion Senior member

Surf Nazi's Must Die

Probably the single greatest unintentionally funny move I've ever seen.

Here is the trailer:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Also let me just add the protagonist is a 50+ year old black woman, who I'm pretty sure is smoking a cigarette every second she's on film.

2. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

Pee-Wee's Big Adventure
    Best in Show
    The Cable Guy

Pee-Wee's Big Adventure might just be the pinnacle of all comedy for me. I think all over-hyped comic directors (Farrelly brothers, Judd Apatow, &c.) should study this and realize that the direction in a comedy movie is every bit as important as the performances- if not moreso- in producing laughs.

That said, the movie that's probably made me laugh the most is a documentary-- American Movie.

3. jeniferlengvet

jeniferlengvet Member

Saw 1,2,3,4,5,6 and now looking forward to next part......... [​IMG]

4. StephenHero

StephenHero Senior member

5. onion

onion Senior member

Grizzly Man

That movie is awesome.

First time I saw it my friend goes I want to show you the funniest movie ever, and puts it in. I was so confused when I saw it was a documentary, but damn if she wasn't right. That movie really does bring the lulz.

6. SladeDT

SladeDT Senior member

Zoolander, Tropic Thunder, She's Out of My League, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, The Hangover

7. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

8. WhiskeyBent

WhiskeyBent Well-Known Member

9. WhiskeyBent

WhiskeyBent Well-Known Member

That movie is awesome.

First time I saw it my friend goes I want to show you the funniest movie ever, and puts it in. I was so confused when I saw it was a documentary, but damn if she wasn't right. That movie really does bring the lulz.

I lol'd. Will read again.

10. aphextwin07

aphextwin07 Senior member

11. Kai

Kai Senior member

Tropic Thunder

I don't think I've ever laughed as much watching a movie.

12. willpower

willpower Senior member

The Room

Check out the Oscar winning performances:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

13. Kai

Kai Senior member

One of the funniest movies that nobody else has seen is Project Grizzly. Truly funny stuff