1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by patrickBOOTH, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Hayward

Hayward Senior member

Why would the TP be anywhere else? Have you tried drying your hands with TP?

2. faerweiyuan

faerweiyuan New Member

that right,, I am thinking our man may be a "post poop paperer," marking his territory after the deed is done, or perhaps even sending a message to his successors in interest,me too
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
  3. b1os

b1os Senior member

You're right, I should have said "paper towels" instead of "toilet paper". Would "toilet paper towels" suffice since they are dispenser of the paper towels is located in a toilet/bathroom? To answer your second question, yes, I have. Haven't you? It's actually fairly common in public bathrooms when they run out of refills of paper towels for their dispenser or it's broken that they temporarily "replace" it by a roll of toilet paper. You may not believe it, but toilet paper is not solely capable of drying and cleaning the area between your buttocks (or other parts of your body), but is also capable of soaking up water which sticks to your hand after having washed them (scumbag water, I know).

Anyway, I have bad news. The toilet does not leek clean water. It wasn't urine either. Either someone thinly spread mud over the floor or missed the toilet by far, or the toilet leaked it. The horrid stench easily qualifies as a chemical weapon. Also, another stall's floor was covered in water (or some transparent liquid) and one stall has an "out of order" sign posted to it. Note to self: avoid this bathroom at all cost. Oh, I also believe that the width of the hand towel dispenser's towels shrunk.

4. Hayward

Hayward Senior member

No, the issue is that, at least here, TP is too fragile to be used for proper wiping. It breaks off and sticks to you. Folks think it's OK to use for wiping your butt because you can't see it.

Generally, if a rest room is out of towels I resort to the seat covers.

5. b1os

b1os Senior member

Depends on the amount of layers it has, I guess. But yeah, I know what you mean.

Seat covers = pieces of paper that you put on the toilet seat? I've never seen those IRL.

6. Hayward

Hayward Senior member

Yes, they are actually useless for their intended purpose, but are stronger than toilet paper.

7. upthewazzu

upthewazzu Senior member

Ass gaskets are the best invention ever.

Aside from that, we now have a mystery pooper in the center (of 3) stalls that sits in there for at least an hour at a time, sometimes 2 hours. I know if's the same person because you can see his shoes. He's been in there every single day for the last few weeks (at least that's when I started noticing him). I've never been able to catch him coming or going so I have no idea who it could be.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

You work with conne?

2 people like this.
  9. otc

otc Senior member

I can't remember ever taking a dump in my high school.

1 person likes this.
  10. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

^ I used to take my morning dumps regularly in school, as school was half an hour drive away from home so I don't have time to use my own bathroom. I also make it a point to do it during the first subject and in a bathroom far far away. its a glorious way to start the school day!

11. gomestar

gomestar Senior member

the only dump I can remember from school was running to the can with massive diarreah right in the middle of a calculus final. I remember hoping to hold out until after the test (it was timed after all), but no could do. I don't remember how I performed on that test, but I remember my biblical performance on the toilet.

12. upthewazzu

upthewazzu Senior member

Quick update: after not seeing this person occupying a stall at all on Wed & Thurs, he's back this afternoon. He's been in there since 1:30pm and it's now 2:53pm. When I went in the first time, the light was off, and it was off again upon my 2nd visit a minute ago. I think he goes in there to sleep, but I can't imagine how that's possible.

13. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

He is definitely sleeping. I have a friend who sleeps on the toilet, (I don't work with him) but he says it does it daily. He must have found some sort of way. I would be too anxious about it even to attempt such as thing. Also, I'm not a piece of shit.

14. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

Oh god, I have vivid memories of that.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
  15. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

I can't stand not showering after a dump. I need to poop first thing and then shower. In HS I would occasionally dump after gym class because I had the showers available immediately afterward, but would never shit otherwise.

16. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

Most memorable places I've ever shat:

1. Tower 1 of the WTC.
    2. At a Flaming Lips show at Festival Pier in a corner of the venue (not a legit restroom).
    3. A whorehouse in Amsterdam, after.
    4. Glacier National Park in the middle of nowhere.
    5. The US Supreme Court.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
    3 people like this.
  17. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

I think my most memorable place was in the middle of the woods in the Adirondacks. Digging the hole and covering it up was not so much fun

1 person likes this.
  18. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

Oddly, I have never shit not in a toilet. Wait, I lied, I pooped in my tub when I was a little kid. My mom was pissed.

19. otc

otc Senior member

I went to the coffee shop from Girls and took a shit.

I also shat in the atlantic.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  20. Claghorn

Claghorn Senior member Dubiously Honored

A friend of mine went to NOLA during Mardi Gras in 2009. Did some stuff that caused him to see and feel pretty things, then become confused about whether or not he needed to shit or vomit. It was probably neither; he doesn't quite remember. It was an unpleasant experience for him. He and his friends went to a nice restaurant, totally unpresentable. The floor was tile and he spent a good thirty minutes in there, mostly staring at the floor. Some shit was made, but not much. Enough to make him feel better. When he came back, his friends had ordered soup for him, because they were good friends.

I never took a shit at my high school, but definitely made use of the library bathrooms (2nd level basement, near the archives, always clean, rarely used).

Last edited: Nov 17, 2013