1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by patrickBOOTH, Jul 11, 2011.

1. gomestar

gomestar Senior member

i had a scarf brush the inside of a urinal once. I threw it out.

2. gomestar

gomestar Senior member

yesterday, since Manton and I are really cool people, we were watching a video of some Japanese knife skillz, and he mentioned that this one technique that he called "the toilet paper roll". I think it would be hilarious to do this and then stick it in the bathroom at work. Granted, I will never ever be that skilled.

"god damn it. This isn't toilet paper, but a turnip"

1 person likes this.
  3. kuslamb

kuslamb Senior member

No 2x

A - He does not change in the stall, he changes near the lockers, per usual.
    B - No I do not want to talk to him while he is sitting and pissing

4. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

71 pages later did the OP ever catch this guy?

5. Claghorn

Claghorn Senior member Dubiously Honored

The answer to that is earned. Nobody here will tell you. Man up.

4 people like this.
  6. kuslamb

kuslamb Senior member

Truth...

7. donjuan17

donjuan17 Senior member

Finally found the answer!

Some pages back you were telling fart stories. Here's one my sister told me happened to her in middle school.
    She was with her friend in some class room alone and my sister accidentally passed gas. Her friend was like, "OMG did you just fart?"
    And my sister's response was, "No it was you!!"
    Her friend very clearly knew she hadn't committed such act.

1 person likes this.
  8. donjuan17

donjuan17 Senior member

I was on the train this morning and this big black woman passed gas. She then began to laugh hysterically and wouldn't stop.
    ...It smelled [​IMG]

To quote pB,

1 person likes this.
  9. gomestar

gomestar Senior member

I bet if you ripped one, she'd yell at you

1 person likes this.
  10. tropics

tropics Senior member

toilets of new york. much and all as i love discussing the minutiae of bathroom behaviour, i am not sure why this exists.

http://nyctoilets.tumblr.com/

1 person likes this.
  11. Hayward

Hayward Senior member

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  12. sonick

sonick Senior member

Speaking of sitting down peeing...

Last week I had a turtle-head poking out, so ran into the bathroom pulled my pants halfway down and started shitting and peeing immediately.

However, due to not pulling my pants all the way down (and thus enough clearance for a wider stance) and my thighs being bigger than previous due to a hypertrophy mass-building routine at the gym, my landing gear did not fully drop to 'operating position' and I proceeded to piss all over the inside of my thigh and the back of my underwear and pants.

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  13. Claghorn

On a related note (in that it falls on the opposite end of the spectrum of awesome bathroom experiences), is there any greater bathroom feeling than the clean dump? I mean, you wipe twice just to make sure, but afterwards, don't you just want to give someone a high five (whether you wash up first is of course your prerogative)?

Did you cut off mid stream or were you just like "fuck it" and kept going?

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  14. Hayward

Hayward Senior member

Wait. Isn't this normal?

15. donjuan17

donjuan17 Senior member

We were checking out Korean BBQ places to eat yesterday.
    I wandered into the bathroom of one of them (just for my daily dose of narcissism in front of the mirror) and noticed they had those crazy tech toilets!
    The ones that shoot water to clean and can scrub and what not. It made me want to use it just to say I did but my buddies were in a hurry to get on to the next place.

However, one of the asshole friends decided to press the water clean option without being seated and the thing shot water at the wall.

I should have taken a pic..

16. Claghorn

The willingness to take pictures is a requirement to be an active poster in this thread. pB holds us to very high standards.

17. tropics

tropics Senior member

ghost dump, i think it's called. pretty good alright.

18. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

One of my favorite bars in my neighborhood was always a go-to for shitting while I was out and about. The bathroom was very small like a corridor with a urinal on one side and a stall on the other. Well they decided to remove the stall door so two men and affectively piss at the same time with their backs facing each other. This way there is no scooting around the stall door trying to get out of the stall. I began going into the ladies room. Fuck it, private room.

19. gomestar

gomestar Senior member

i was out to dinner with a few foraz people a few weeks ago and excused myself to take a quick leak. The men's room was occupied (it was one of those single toilet deals), and so I waited. And waited. After a few minutes a staff member told me to just use the laidies room since it's also one of those single toilet deals and nobody was in there. So I did. Mid stream, someone starts to knock on the door, and I figured great I'm that guy who is going to awkwardly emerge from the ladies room and be greated with an awkward stare by some young lady.

That is exactly what happened.

20. upthewazzu

upthewazzu Senior member

I was taking a dump at the Davenport in Spokane in one of those bathrooms with just one toilet. About halfway through said dump I heard the door handle jiggle and then silence, so I thought nothing of it. A few seconds later it jiggled again, this time longer. After a few more seconds, the door opens and some baby boomer douche with a Hawaiian shirt on busts in mid-duece. I yell "what the fuck" and he bolts outta there. Turns out he picked the lock or something to make his way in there, who the fuck does that???

1 person likes this.